Don't you think it looks somewhat strange?

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:39 am
All the staffers of the USA Embassy in Kyiv (Ukrainian personnel including) have been vaccinated "to heighten immunity against the seasonal cases of the flu". But I happened to hear some phrase in the talk between two Americans that it "shield against the deadly virus"! It's really hard to be aware of the fact that you are defended against the deadly virus while you husband and kids are not! And millions of other Ukrainians are not defended and don't even know that they face the threat!
I guess vaccination is badly needed right at the moment 'course there are already some Ebola cases in Ukraine or are expected soon! That's it! In internet I read that at its initial forms Ebola shows symptoms typical of common flu! This means many infected people won't address doctors and when they at last turn for help it will be too late probably!
Btw my friend working in the French embassy (she's also a Ukrainian) says there were no such vaccination there! Don't you think it looks somewhat strange?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,531 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Thu 23 Oct, 2014 01:37 pm
There is no Ebola vaccination as of yet. One is expected to be tested in January.

The flu can be deadly. Perhaps that's what they were talking about.
0 Replies