1 in 5 women get raped?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 11:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I don't know. What difference does it make? All I know is that he wasn't moving when she ran back home as fast as she could.

You are a regular Brian Williams.

Spoken by a total tool. Ask your wife, if she went thru basic, what the training is like. I doubt she was ever in the military, and you remind me of Bill o'reilly, the king of gas bags.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 26 Feb, 2015 11:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Spoken by a total tool. Ask your wife, if she went thru basic, what the training is like. I doubt she was ever in the military, and you remind me of Bill o'reilly, the king of gas bags.

And you are just a garden variety bitch. Now that we have that settled move on already. Almost everything you post is wasted space so you are a fine one to talk.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 12:17 am
@hawkeye10,
I'm not a garden variety bitch, I'm queen of the bitches. We get bitchy when we run into drones like you. You are nothing more than a simple tool. Go check your deep fryers, mr. Pissy pants.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 12:22 am
@glitterbag,
I guess I am supposed to be impressed.

Not.
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 12:30 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
You have called firefly, a lady who is old enough to be your mother, all sorts of vile, filthy cuss words of the sort that if I had used them when I was growing up, my parents (who were decidedly nonviolent) would have slapped me in the face, and for good reason!

Once more LOL as unlet Firefly is in her very late 80s or 90s she is not likely to be old enough to be my mother.

There is of course no way of knowing her age as the lady unlike almost all other posters on this system had chosen not to reveal anything about her life off this system.

She does however enjoyed mounting personal attacks on others using bits of information taken out of context that they have over years freely share with the group.

She is also more then willing to edit comments in such a way as to change the poster meaning completely and then attacked them using the edited comments.

Next your claims that in my tens of thousands of postings I had used , all sorts of vile, filthy cuss words directed at her is also a claimed I would love to see you attempted to back up along with your claimed that I had in some manner threaten others on this system.

Making up nonsense that have no foundation is not the way to win the hearts and the minds of others who have read my postings and the likes of Firefly postings.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 12:37 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Once more LOL as unlet Firefly is in her very late 80s or 90s she is not likely to be old enough to be my mother.

Really? I hope she is careful when she drives that car of hers, wouldn't want her to use her car as a weapon of assault of the guy crossing the street.

I always had thought 70's. How do you have her being so old?
nononono

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 01:49 am
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I've recently been told that you have been threatening one of the members of A2K, if not more.

What the **** are you talking about? I've barely been on A2K lately. Check my posts. It's pretty transparent, exactly what I've said. Find me SPECIFIC posts where I supposedly threatened someone. I've never done anything of the sort. Either back up your claims with evidence or admit you are wrong and then shut the **** up.

As far as me calling firefly "vile names", guess what? Welcome to the internet. This isn't kindergarten Susan. EVERYBODY gets called names. Firefly does the same thing to others.

You dumb ************...
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 01:53 am
@glitterbag,
If feminists really care about supporting rape victims, then why have they been silent about this woman who doesn't fit their narrative?

0 Replies

nononono

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 01:55 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
She does however enjoyed mounting personal attacks on others using bits of information taken out of context that they have over years freely share with the group.

Don't you see Bill? Firefly is an innocent, poor victim who doesn't attack anyone. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 02:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I think arguing over "stuff" in an Adult manner is cool.

Losing it a bit, ok.

Talking behind someone's back? Come on children grow up.

Sorry...................

FF is actually my age by the way and I am 36..................... we gals know how to be womanly for a long time..........
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 03:13 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I always had thought 70's. How do you have her being so old?

That would be just how old she would need to be to be my mother not a guess as how old in fact she happen to be.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 10:34 am
@BillRM,
I agree with Bill on this.

Anyone who has raised kids... or has ever met a six year old.. knows that the claim that a six year old kid could fend an adult off with a shovel is ridiculous.

This is what a six year old with a shovel looks like.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D-lORZlAFCQ/UpLXDvnBDDI/AAAAAAAAOVM/wY81r8l03rI/s1600/IMG_0494blog.jpg
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 01:30 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Anyone who has raised kids... or has ever met a six year old.. knows that the claim that a six year old kid could fend an adult off with a shovel is ridiculous.

a six year old yelling and hitting an adult out in the open will draw attention. Remember abusers choose victims because they are easier, and keep in mind that a victim may or may not have been victimized yet....that victim is a predisposition and a six year old fighting back is not a victim. This could have been a case of an abuser who messed up on victim identification, and once he knew that he had made a mistake stopped.
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 01:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
a six year old yelling and hitting an adult out in the open will draw attention. Remember abusers choose victims because they are easier, and keep in mind that a victim may or may not have been victimized yet....that victim is a predisposition and a six year old fighting back is not a victim.

Hawkeye, stopping I will buy if a child made enough noise and called attention to the event however knocking an adult out with a shovel at that age I will not buy.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 02:57 pm
@BillRM,
Our Brian Williams has already admitted that he has no idea what actually happened, except that the kid had a shovel of some kind.
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2015 03:17 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Our Brian Williams has already admitted that he has no idea what actually happened, except that the kid had a shovel of some kind.

Only after being challenge did he back pedal at all then not completely while adding some nonsense about my threatening in some manner others users and that I had curse out poor Firefly.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 06:41 pm
This is the last post I will submit in this topic or any like it. This will also be the last time I will post in reply to any member of the Gang of Three; namely, hawkeye10, nononono, and BillRM. I will keep the three of you on "Ignore" permanently because I've finally had enough. I just don't have the time to wade in a sewer; and it's not beneficial to my mental health, either.

hawkeye10 wrote:
You are a regular Brian Williams.

You are a regular Marquis de Sade. I fear you'll take this as a compliment. It's not.

Regarding your brand of "Men's Rights": Men and boys do have problems that need to be addressed. Good Men Project and The Men's Group of Democratic Underground represent this point of view. (For the record, I'm not in complete agreement with DU.) They are decidedly more reasonable and much more decent than so-called "Men's Rights Advocates." In fact, I agree with them.

You guys sneer at rape victims. Yes, false accusations have been made. Guess what. That has been true with regard to every category of crime. What is also true is the fact that many rapes are not even reported. Anyone with half a brain can see why. Why don't you guys do some research and talk to actual victims of rape. You will find that they usually do not receive support from society, but are viewed with suspicion and contempt.

You can argue the frequency of rapes involving high-school or college students, but there's no denying that the response of school authorities has often been to stage cover-ups. Especially in cases involving athletes in the "big money" sports.

Why do you guys ignore the problem of male-on-male rape -- which, as we all know, is rampant in prisons?

Guess what, guys, there are good gals and there are bad gals; and there good guys and there are bad guys. The woman who aborted her child because he was a boy was despicable. Baby girls have also been aborted as well because they weren't male. Yes, there are individual feminists who are extremists. So what else is new? There are extremists in both of the major political parties. A few were seen just recently at the latest CPAC convention.

I'm actually not in complete agreement with feminists. I happen to be pro-life, and I'm opposed to same-sex marriage. Undoubtedly a lot of feminists (not to mention many libertarians) would be upset with me just for those two reasons. But I have absolutely no respect for the movement represented by the Gang of Three, and that is because you blame women on all the problems men and boys face. You never point out that other men have often been the cause of the problems.

None of you would ever lift a finger to help a boy who was being bullied at his school by other boys. Of course, you'd get upset if the bullies happened to be girls. Your hero, hawkeye10, admires bullies and despises victims. He admires the powerful and undoubtedly "gets off" on their abuse power to the detriment of others. He has a problem with homosexuality, but engages in sexual perversion of his own.

Nononono claims that his precious movement represents all kinds of men, but he's just as wrong as when he says that all feminists call all men rapists. (That's strange. My sister has been a feminist for decades and has always expressed sympathy for men.) Men's Rights Advocates only care about the "alpha" male and denigrate boys and men whom they feel don't "measure up." The only men they consider to have any strength are so-called "alpha males." They won't acknowledge men who don't fit the stereotype they so desperately want to promote.

Like many other guys, I had problems in my childhood and through my twenties; but none of them were caused by feminists or other women. Oh, there were individual girls who were snotty, vain social climbers whose intellectual interests were none. You know the type: pretty on the outside, but ugly on the inside. (My wife and my daughters would put them all to shame.) But they were not the cause of my problems. Aside from not having an interest in sports, I was a typical boy. But I was ignored, neglected, and marginalized by men -- including some who were acting in a professional capacity, but turned out to be dismally incompetent. The only man I admired in my boyhood was Rod Serling!

As I was growing up, the two women in my immediate family (my mother and my sister) were both intellectual and courageous. No soap operas for them!

So, the appeal of your movement is limited; and I have absolutely no respect for it.

But you now have this topic as your own exclusive property. I suspect you'll have it all to yourselves -- with perhaps an occasional post from FOUND SOUL. I'm reminded of Pamela Rosa's self-imposed isolation. Have fun wallowing in your anger and self-pity. But I won't be visiting this topic to see the show.

Finally, I'm free at last!

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 07:29 pm
@wmwcjr,
Quote:
I will keep the three of you on "Ignore" permanently because I've finally had enough. I just don't have the time to wade in a sewer; and it's not beneficial to my mental health, either.

LOL and here I was all ready to threaten you or curse you out in the same manner as you are claiming I did to poor old Firefly who is old enough to be the mother of a 66 years old or so you had claimed.

Sorry but you mental health was not likely to had been in all that good a condition before you read any of the "gang of three".

By the way you seems to have the same abilities to made up stories as Bill O'Reilly or Brian Williams.

PS you never did answer how and what manner I was supposed to be threatening other users of this website.
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 10:07 pm
@wmwcjr,
Good God, this is exactly why I've lost interest in A2K.

According to wmwcjr:

~I'm a men's rights activist who only cares about alpha males.
~I've threatened other members on A2K with violence.

How much ******* meth do you smoke wmwcjr ?

BillRM

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2015 10:08 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
~I've threatened other members on A2K with violence.

You to are supposed to have threatened people with violence?