1 in 5 women get raped?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:58 am
@firefly,
That's because like the rest of the sorry bunch he's totally self centred and devoid of empathy. He thinks that being stopped from nailing his wife's tits to a board is a worse crime than raping an elderly woman. Although when the tables are turned and the rapist suffers torture it's all tears, poor me, I'm a victim, a martyr.

Emotionally, (and intellectually for that matter,) they're all stuck in their early teens. I think it's very telling that not one of them has the wherewithal to construct a half decent sentence.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 05:32 am
@izzythepush,
This is from a man who cheer when a man who might very well be completely innocent of any wrong doings is torture to death on only the unchecked words of a child.

Of course when the state was about to execute men who had have 20 years plus of appeals and was found guilty by not one jury but by two juries of murders his position was that I was wrong in not supporting another delay for some more DNA testings.

So let see on the one hand the private execution by slow torture and back by only the unchecked words of a child is just fine with him but the execution of men found guilty of murders not by one jury but by two juries still need more review after 20 plus years of reviews!!!!!!!!

To sum up Izzy is a inconsistent nut case in my firm opinion.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 05:43 am
@BillRM,
You exaggerate because you have problems with reality. You call me a nut case but agree with Hawkeye that nailing your wife's tits to a piece of 2 by 4 is totally normal.

Then again you just see women and children as commodities to be used how you see fit.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 07:30 am
@BillRM,
Incoherent much?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 08:09 am
@BillRM,
Btw, you're not the only nonce who thinks I'm a nutcase. The creep who started phoning my teenage daughter's mobile thought the same. Which is why he called the police himself, admitted to making obscene phone calls and accepted whatever punishment they gave him.

The policeman who called round to tell me what was going on told me how the nonce was shaking with fear when he interviewed him. He was pretty much convinced that that particular nonce wouldn't be making any more obscene phone calls to anyone ever again.

We had a good laugh about it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 02:01 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Of course when the state was about to execute men who had have 20 years plus of appeals and was found guilty by not one jury but by two juries of murders his position was that I was wrong in not supporting another delay for some more DNA testings.

I am not aware of the case or thread in question, but given the way our justice system often rubber-stamps the conviction of innocent people, it is always a good idea to allow such reviews.
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 02:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
but agree with Hawkeye that nailing your wife's tits to a piece of 2 by 4 is totally normal.
????????????????????
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 02:58 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
but agree with Hawkeye that nailing your wife's tits to a piece of 2 by 4 is totally normal.
????????????????????

Come on Bill, you know what Izzy is about. This is the actual quote written by me

Quote:
What two consenting people do between themselves is almost never anyone elses business, to include the government. If a woman is OK with her man nailing her tits to a board then so be it, it is not anybodies business.

The governments position is that a woman does not have the right to consent to bodily harm, so an assault has taken place no matter how much the woman wanted what happened to her, which I expect they will expand to emotional harm at some point. The same laws used to criminalize BDSM will be used to criminalize a man not leaving the woman in a state of bliss after sex.

Do it right, or get prosecuted!
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I am not aware of the case or thread in question, but given the way our justice system often rubber-stamps the conviction of innocent people, it is always a good idea to allow such reviews.

Perhaps but it does at some point reach the point where the victim family are likely to all have died of old age before the death sentence is carry out on their love one murder and even having those on death rows more likely dying of natural causes instead of facing their sentences.

In any case, the point was that Izzy have no problem with a man killing by slow torture base on the unchecked words of his daughter while crying over the idea that after 20 plus years of courts reviews and two jury trials there should be some shut off point and death sentences carry out.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 03:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Come on Bill, you know what Izzy is about. This is the actual quote written by me

Quote:
What two consenting people do between themselves is almost never anyone elses business, to include the government. If a woman is OK with her man nailing her tits to a board then so be it, it is not anybodies business.

Because that's so different from "nailing your wife's tits to a piece of 2 by 4 is totally normal."

And that's not the quotation I was referring to.
Quote:
the guy who talks his woman into letting him nail her tits to a board is not, he is normal.

You're world of women eagerly queuing up to have their tits nailed to bits of wood is ludicrous. If you control and manipulate someone enough you can coerce them into almost anything. That's not the same as consent.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 04:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If you control and manipulate someone enough you can coerce them into almost anything. That's not the same as consent.

" We are going to drug test you when ever we feel like it, we are going to watch your credit report, we are going to sift everything you do on your company issued phone and computer 24/7, we are going to monitor your personal social media content....if we see anything that we dont approve of we will fire you. Ball is in your court buddy, do you want the job?"

When SCOTUS rules that this is unconstitutional coercion let me know, then I might take your argument seriously.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 04:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Quote:

Pretty freaking detailed for a tossed out unspeculated on random possibility.

You do know that **** is depraved whether its consentual or paid for or not. Right?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Nov, 2014 05:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
No more so then climbing a cliff for no reason, or jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2014 05:44 pm
This is a disturbing, but excellent, article about the gang rape of a U of Virginia freshman two years ago, and the pressures put on her not to report it, and the fraternity culture on that campus. In the past few days, this article has gone viral.
"A Rape on Campus: A Brutal Assault and Struggle for Justice at UVA"
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/a-rape-on-campus-20141119

As a result of the above article, fraternities have been suspended at the UVA campus for the rest of the year.

"UVA Suspends Fraternities Following Rolling Stone Campus Rape Investigation"

"The wrongs described in Rolling Stone are appalling and have caused all of us to reexamine our responsibility to this community," UVA president writes in letter suspending fraternities
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/uva-suspends-fraternities-following-rolling-stone-campus-rape-investigation-20141122#ixzz3JwDV5XNr

In addition, there has been an outpouring of stories from those who said they had experiences similar to Jackie's.
Rape at UVA: Readers Say Jackie Wasn't Alone

Rolling Stone's investigation into sexual assault on the University of Virginia campus elicits intense personal stories
Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/rape-at-uva-readers-say-jackie-wasnt-alone-20141121#ixzz3JwHzktFs

I think we may, finally, be seeing a turning point in how seriously universities are going to address the rape culture they allow to exist on their campuses.
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 23 Nov, 2014 11:49 pm
@firefly,
BillRM ("R" for "rapey"), hawkeye10, and nononono don't care. They just don't care. They hate rape victims and want to silence them. They're devoid of empathy.

I love the username "nononono." That's what the girls say to him! Razz
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 12:35 am
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

BillRM ("R" for "rapey"), hawkeye10, and nononono don't care. They just don't care. They hate rape victims and want to silence them. They're devoid of empathy.

I love the username "nononono." That's what the girls say to him! Razz

Jesus. *******. Christ.

Are you going to make it to the emotional age of 12 before you die? What did you do with your life?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 12:42 am
“They Just Seem to Be in Such a State of Anxiety”

Hanna Rosin talks to Laura Kipnis about what the heck is going on with men

Quote:
Is that why you take issue with the phrase “unwanted sexual advances”?

It’s such an issue on campuses, and my campus in particular. At the time I was writing the book, dating was still permitted between professors and students, but you were not supposed to make “unwanted sexual advances.” I went to this workshop and asked, “How are you supposed to know if the advance is unwanted until you try it?” And there was no answer to that. It’s just a conundrum, a contradiction in terms. A flier got passed around calling all the students who had pressed charges against professors “survivors.” This was regardless of how merit-worthy their individual cases were, so the language has a kind of hysteria to it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/double_x/doublex/2014/11/hanna_rosin_and_laura_kipnis_chat_about_men_and_men_an_ongoing_investigation.2.html

Well no **** Sherlock. As we see with our Firefly once you take the time to decode the language they use you often find out that they are using language to manipulate actions deceptively. These are the moral reprobates who suck up enormous chunks of their lives playing the part of playground bully.

**** them.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 01:01 am
@hawkeye10,
More

Quote:
If what you’re saying is true, why are women still so afraid of male power? Where’s the disconnect?

Well, there are still horrific levels of violence against women. But I do think the way in which second-wave feminism has focused on women’s vulnerability as an essential property of women has not been that great. There’s a lot of violence in the world and most of it is directed against men. Yet women feel themselves at their core, to be vulnerable, in ways that don’t entirely map onto the reality.
The feminists promoting fantasy over reality??

NO WAY!

*sarcasm*

Quote:
Do you think there’s a different direction feminism should be taking?

I tend to feel pretty distant from what people call feminism at the moment. It’s often about the moral high grounding of men, and that often means taking fairly conservative positions and not going for the radical politics. The most radical thing anyone could do now in terms of feminism is insisting on child care as a social entitlement. But instead we hear a lot about how men shouldn’t be allowed to use the word “boobs” in public. Women are charged with being the moral correctives on men, the cultural superego, and I definitely can’t fall into that role. I just kind of loathe it—it’s a why do I have to be the responsible one kind of thing?

Yep. feminism has become a gaggle of bossy lying bitches putting on airs about how great they are while telling us that MEN SUCK! They are basically cartoon characters at this point. Why are we listen to them? Why do we let our men be subjected to this abuse day after day year after year?

Enough is enough!
wmwcjr

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 01:18 am
I also love the "Ignore" feature! http://www.democraticunderground.com/emoticons/rofl.gif
0 Replies

nononono

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 03:55 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye, wmwcjr is a sock puppet account. It's obvious. Why else...?