1 in 5 women get raped?

giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 12:26 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
More effective would be witnessing goeychin's interaction with sheep.

Now is that any way to refer to your sister?
giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 12:28 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
**** him and his feelings.

I keep telling you ...If I **** you, you wont go back to your sister.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 12:34 am
@giujohn,
What happened to you, when did you go to the darkside? You used to be an adult with some good arguments, and now you are like 4YO.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 02:41 am
@BillRM,
Nobody in their right mind would think of rehousing kittens by using the box in the park method. I have detailed myriad ways a normal person would do it. It's fairly obvious what you were doing. You really protest way too much.

BillRM wrote:
two of my step grandkids living in two difference homes have stated that I had harm them and the police had charge me and the court had found probable cause to bring me to trial

You sound a bit nervous. If that were to happen your posts on A2K would be compelling evidence that they were speaking the truth.
giujohn

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 03:31 am
@hawkeye10,
Lighten up hawk...it's not always such a serious thing.
And as far as BooB is concerned, stupid must always have the light of day shown on it...to illuminate and purify.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:07 am
@giujohn,
My sister isn't your mother, dummy! Boy are you stupid.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:09 am
@giujohn,
Just because you want to **** me doesn't make me the sick one. By the way your mother says you should lay of her for a while, you still have syphilis.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:10 am
@hawkeye10,
He's only on the darkside, now??????
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:12 am
@izzythepush,
izzy, where's there's smoke, there's fire. I think he brags by protesting.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:15 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
The only thing anyone can prove me guilty of

Something a criminal says when he thinks he can beat the rap.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:16 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Were BillRM to be cross examined, even the most mediocre prosecutor would be able to tear his rehousing kittens cover story to ribbons. And I very much doubt his standard response of "LOL" will cut any ice with a jury.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 05:22 am
@hawkeye10,
Funny how your 'alleged' stipulation only gets attached to white male perpetrators. Women rape victims are liars and black "thugs" shot by cops deserve it. Some seriously twisted sense of justice you hold.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 01:43 pm
Quote:
The police department in Charlottesville, Va., says it has suspended its investigation into allegations of a brutal gang rape at the University of Virginia in 2012.

The allegations came to national prominence after Rolling Stone published a cover story on the case.

Police Chief Timothy Longo said that after trying to track down witnesses and a central figure in the alleged attack, they were unable to corroborate the student's story.

"We were unable to find a statement of fact that there was even an event" at the Phi Kappa Psi fraternity house where the alleged attack was said to take place, Longo said.

"This doesn't mean that something terrible did not happen to [the alleged victim known as] 'Jackie,' " Longo said. "We were just not able to conclude that anything happened."

That's why the police department is leaving the case open.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/23/394797761/police-to-release-findings-of-probe-into-rape-claims-made-in-rolling-stone

That something bad might have happened to this girl at some point in her life is not in doubt, we dont know, but we do know that she lied about these frat boys.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 02:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye the police officer also stated if anyone know of any rape on campus they should let the police know or in other word anyone who care to made up some more fiction should submit it to them and or Rolling Stone.

Love that with zero evidence that the story in anything but a complete fiction they are still going to keep the case open.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 02:18 pm
@BillRM,
And yet people continue to bend over backwards to support a known liar, because she took the victim tag and we love our victims.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 02:37 pm
I am a little shocked that this beer is on tap at a local pub

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/uva-fraternity-exploring-legal-options-address-extensive-damage/story?id=29848573

Phi Kappa Psi at the University of Virginia told ABC News today that the fraternity feels vindicated after Charlottesville, Virginia, police said their investigation found "no evidence" of an alleged rape at the fraternity house.

Stephen Scipione, president of the Virginia Alpha Chapter of Phi Kappa Psi, said in a statement, "These false accusations have been extremely damaging to our entire organization, but we can only begin to imagine the setback this must have dealt to survivors of sexual assault.”

He continued, “We hope that Rolling Stone’s actions do not discourage any survivors from coming forward to seek the justice they deserve.”

'No Evidence' to Back Up UVA Fraternity Rape Allegations, Police Investigation Finds
Rolling Stone Backtracks on Explosive UVA Rape Story, Issues Apology
Rolling Stone Controversy 'Retraumatizing' for Victim 'Jackie': Attorney
Phi Psi has been working with the Charlottesville police throughout the investigation, the statement said.

"Following the publication of the defamatory article, the chapter launched an extensive internal investigation, which quickly confirmed that the horrific events described in the Rolling Stone article did not occur," the statement said. "Both the Virginia Alpha chapter and Phi Psi’s national organization adhere to a strict zero tolerance policy in regards to sexual assault."

Phi Psi said it is "exploring its legal options to address the extensive damage caused by Rolling Stone."

The woman, identified as "Jackie," alleged in a Rolling Stone article that she was gang-raped by seven men at a UVA Phi Psi fraternity party on Sept. 28, 2012.

But police said today they were not able to conclude that an incident occurred at Phi Psi that night.

Police said "we can't say something didn't happen" to her, but they have "no basis" to conclude anything happened at Phi Psi.

During the investigation, police talked to about 70 people, including Jackie's friends and fraternity members, Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo said. Investigators talked to nine of the 11 Phi Psi members living in the house at the time, and none of them knew Jackie or had any knowledge of the alleged assault, Longo said, also noting that Jackie declined to be interviewed by police for the investigation.

Police also found no evidence that a party or event took place at Phi Psi on Sept. 28, 2012, noting that a time-stamped photo from that night shows the house practically empty, Longo said.

In January, a police investigation cleared Phi Psi of any involvement in the alleged rape and the fraternity was reinstated on campus.

Longo noted today that the case is not closed, but is suspended until they are able to gather more information.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 05:16 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Longo noted today that the case is not closed, but is suspended until they are able to gather more information.

A SOP to the victim lovers, there is no more information on the allegation to gather.

I would prefer that our government agencies speak truth and work towards justice, rather that bowing to victim culture in spite of the facts.
BillRM

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 05:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
Footnote some reporter ask the officer if there was any indication during his investigation of a so call rape culture existing on UWV and he said no.

Somehow that comment is not getting must play on the news media and the talking heads still are trying to sell the idea that Fat houses are rapes centers.

They even came up with some numbers to "proved" that claim without of course sourcing those numbers.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 12:09 am
Quote:
But it’s also clear that Jackie was a very convincing storyteller. The report takes pains to distinguish this case from those of fabulists such as Jayson Blair or Brian Williams. Erdely thought she had a true story, and from the beginning Jackie tried hard to make it believable, telling the reporter in their first conversation, for example, that she arrived at the frat house at exactly 12:52. She remembered being smashed over a coffee table, hearing someone say, “Grab its motherfucking leg.” All of this was in Erdely’s notes, which were turned over to the magazine before this investigation. Erdely interviewed her seven times, and she never wavered. Jackie even told the same story to T. Rees Shapiro, a Washington Post reporter who eventually debunked it.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/04/06/rolling_stone_uva_campus_rape_story_columbia_issues_a_damning_report.html

And that is the problem....all women need to do to get men hung by the state is to tell the same story over and over, with extra points for emoting in the right places.....and it is not that hard to do. This is not justice, this is injustice promoted by the "progressives", who are so far ahead of the rest of us that they seem to have no idea about what the human condition is (or more likely they are lost in their fantasies).