Long distance relationship what should i do?

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:08 pm
I love her so much and she keep ignoring me!
Back to that time i was living in united state where i was a student, then came a day where i meet her in a bar she was a bartender, at first i wasn't really attract by her she seems normal to me, then we start to talk n i found her a bit mysterious so at the end of that day i found out that we was just living in the same residence same place, she asked me to come over but since i don't know her i refused the invitation. After couple of days i didn't saw her again (cause some person didn't want me to see her) but then suddenly one day i was going to sleep n i heard a voice that i was familiar with (in the balcony next to mine) it was her voice she was crying to one of our friend saying to him those words (i know she know that i like her and i know she's having the same feeling for me). Obviously i was disturbed i wanted only one thing is to be with her that time cause in all my life no one cried for me. So i couldn't go n see her cause i wasn't sure of the number of the apartment but what i did is i called one of our (i hate him but is ok) one of our friend to ask him her number the day after. So one-day n it was a Sunday i took my phone n called her, she looked happy cause i called her n wanted to see her. so she came to pick me up with her friend to Pittsburgh where she was staying at that time n of course i was happy to see her again. So we spend a great day, i tried to understand the reason of why she was crying but she ignored the whole thing n told me that i was dreaming lol right Smile so i skipped the conversation since she didn't want to admit n continue to chill get to know each other more… n then came the moment of my life ☺ the moment that i would never imagine or excpect, she asked me if i could stay waiting for her to come back after n hour n of course i said yes so she went to the kitchen taking her stuff n stand next to the table staring at me.. so i get close to her n kissed her n in one word she took my breath away it was the most n best kiss i ever had in my life she was really special her too didn't expect me to kiss her that way... so she went after that to her work for n hour n never come back she left me with her friend n never came back cause she lied to me she was with her boyfriend who was pist off from what happen between us. so i went back home n didn't want to see her again but after that kiss my emotion was uncontrollable. so i saw her again two or three other time with her boyfriend this time until came the day where she send me a message sorry girl but i have to change town for money. i was really upset, crying everywhere, almost destroyed. so what i said to her and since i wasn't from her country i text her im going back to my country then. n after three days i took my stuff n get back home without thinking. After couple of month i was lying on my bed trying to sleep n start to thing of her n suddenly n emotion ran all over my body i was really surprised so i text her directly saying that i was thinking of her n she respond the same thing but i was far from her so couldn't do anything. Days passes, where sometimes we was talking, months, a year still talking to each other (one fight) but specially me really in love with her but after 2year n this one the third year she stopped talking to me suddenly, she blocked me on Facebook and all the other social network n she start to ignore all my text message… i was trying to understand maybe because i haven't visit her for years maybe because i said something wrong maybe because it cost her to text me maybe because of her boyfriend knowing that now she’s not with him anymore maybe and maybe... i have tried everything without answer until now. So the reason im writing my story here today is to maybe get some advises suggestion anything to help me go through this and maybe who know get her back.. So what do you think i should do?

View best answer, chosen by loumuseshowbiz
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:21 pm
@loumuseshowbiz,
Quote:
So what do you think i should do?

So what do you think i should do? Repost it with paragraph breaks so people will be willing to read the huge block of text. I read the first couple of lines and the last couple of lines. That's about equal to the effort you put into it being readable. Invest another 30 seconds to break up the wall.
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:26 pm
@Butrflynet,
sorry because i'm not english native speaker but what do you mean @Butrflynet
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 08:39 pm
@loumuseshowbiz,
Break up the big wall of text into individual thoughts separated by blank lines.

This is an example. I inserted a blank line rather than continuing this in one long block of text.

If you look at the content of a book, it isn't a wall of text. It is separated into paragraphs to ease the job of reading, and to organize the thoughts being expressed.

Here is a copy of what I wrote above without paragraphs. See the difference?

Break up the big wall of text into individual thoughts separated by blank lines. This is an example. I inserted a blank line rather than continuing this in one long block of text. If you look at the content of a book, it isn't a wall of text. It is separated into paragraphs to ease the job of reading, and to organize the thoughts being expresed. Here is a copy of what I wrote above without paragraphs. See the difference?

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:02 am
So you are feeling like this THREE years later?

Long distance relationships are difficult to keep. You must see her in person to sort this out.

But you don't even know if she wants you to come to her.

So this love is ALL in YOUR mind.
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:09 am
@PUNKEY,
To answer to ur first question yes i'm still in love with her.

The think is i know by prove that she's dying to see me again cause she told me before.

But it was 7months ago, now i'm not so sure about her emotions cause she's been reading my text messages without answering none of them.

oh 2 days ago she send me a picture with her sister in a super ball game that's it i don't even know what's that mean lol.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:15 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
loumuseshowbiz wrote:

But it was 7months ago, now i'm not so sure about her emotions cause she's been reading my text messages without answering none of them.

it's over
ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:15 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
loumuseshowbiz wrote:

oh 2 days ago she send me a picture with her sister in a super ball game that's it i don't even know what's that mean lol.

maybe she sent it to you in error and didn't know how to retrieve it
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:21 am
@ehBeth,
"maybe she sent it to you in error and didn't know how to retrieve it"

I don't think that but she was drunk that day i know because i saw her snapchat story where she was acting drunk
ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:22 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
You need to stop following her online. Block her so you don't see her anymore.

Get on with your life.

She's over you.
0 Replies

loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:22 am
@ehBeth,
what do you mean by it over don't you think i should fight for this love cause it was love at first sight!
ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:24 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
loumuseshowbiz wrote:
she stopped talking to me suddenly, she blocked me on Facebook and all the other social network n she start to ignore all my text message…

So what do you think i should do?

as my late mother used to say "move on"

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:26 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
loumuseshowbiz wrote:
don't you think i should fight for this love cause it was love at first sight!

correct

you need to move on with your life

pining for someone who is not interested in you is no good for anyone
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:30 am
@ehBeth,
"pining for someone who is not interested in you is no good for anyone"

ur right

but how 3 years already past without being around her nothing and i'm still in love that i can't forget about her how do you explain that?

what's the right recipe to move on for good?
ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:33 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
what are your hobbies?

what sports do you do?

what clubs are you part of?

what do you and your friends do in your spare time?
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:36 am
@ehBeth,
And if i tell you i already did all that even more i date too many girls after her and still nothing.

no one could be compared to her.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:39 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
Perhaps you need to see a mental health counsellor to help you deal your obsession.

____

You haven't told me anything about the sports/hobbies/clubs you participate in - I'd still like you to talk about them.
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:48 am
@ehBeth,
i'm already seeing a mental health counsellor a psychologist she just give me drugs.

She also told me as you said block her from everywhere stop stalking her online and i'h followed her advice but still ...

However, for the sports that i use to do is to go to the gym not anymore cause im full time stying.

For the clubs i'm in a debate club in my university, Then my hobbies is to watch movies but movies and music always remind me about her she's like everywhere...
ehBeth
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:59 am
@loumuseshowbiz,
I wouldn't really call watching movies or listening to music hobbies, but if you do - and they cause problems - then you need to consider other types of films.

Do you mean studying where you have typed stying? In that case, you really do need to take study breaks and go and have physical exercise. Join a sports team or club - go out and walk every single day for at least an hour - go to the gym as well. Best if the sports team and gym are not single gender.

In terms of clubs, try to find a club that doesn't involve talking as its main activity. Join a club to go bike riding, join a naturalist's club that goes hiking or canoeing, that sort of thing,

It sounds like you spend too much time inside your own head and you need to be much more physically active - and interact more with other people on a non-academic level.
loumuseshowbiz

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 03:51 pm
@ehBeth,
Thank you ehBeth i think i'll follow ur advices and move on with anything that could be helpful