Injured Warriors for ISIS

gollum

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 05:29 pm
If someone is fighting for ISIS and is injured so severely that he can never again fight and needs help to live and support himself. Does ISIS help him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,123 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 06:30 pm
@gollum,
You mean, someone who is not only useless to them, but failed to achieve martyrdom? Lotsa luck with with the ISIS VA.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 06:45 pm
How would anyone here possibly know the answer to this question? No one here has even the slightest understanding of the social dynamics in the ISIS group.

No one here has the slightest clue of whether wounded ISIS fighters are cared for by other ISIS fighters. They are humans and humans, even extremist humans, are complex. Given human nature, it is at least possible that there are the normal deep bonds that develop among people that risk their lives together.
gollum

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 04:59 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona-

Thank you. You may well be right.

In some cases I find people in able2know ask questions that they could look up on their own. I'm not sure if that is the proper function of able2know.

In the subject case, I could not find published information on it. I do know a man at work who knows someone who went to join ISIS but then changed his mind and came back. My colleague does not know the answer. I'm not sure if an able2know user might know and/or whether there are other better sites to ask the question.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:00 am
@gollum,

"Does ISIS help him?"

Yes.

The ISIS Corporation's 'Failed Martyrdom Medicare' policy immediately kicks in.

Transported straight away from the battlefield, a top of the range Lada takes them straight to the 'Peace be Upon Him' Hospital, where a barely qualified ex British Medical Student convert will make the best use of one sticking plaster and a 1973 USAF first aid kit, preserved perfectly since it was discovered at a crash site near the Abdullah al Wadi goat processing factory.

There, he will receive a cutting edge technology VHS tape of forty virgins, a box of kleenex and a vinyl recording of Omar al Bakery's famous 1993 speech about how to endure pain whilst making really quite edible croissant.

Once he has recuperated, he can expect to receive a new black flag, free croissants for life and a lift back to the front line in the highly revered Lada.

Of course, his premiums will be higher next year because of the claim.

djjd62

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:03 am
if their care is anywhere near the care US or Canadian soldiers receive they're definitely screwed
0 Replies

gollum

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 12:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
LOL
0 Replies