Does having a big nose make you ugly (on a guy)

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:28 am
So I know I have a large nose and I personally think im ugly. Some deceant looking girls have wanted to be with me & stuff but Im not pretty! It just feels like that but no one has said im ugly but they have been saying stuff about my nose so the main Question is IS IT UGLY TO HAVE A BIG NOSE IF YOU ARE A MALE?

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:35 am
@Thatkidagain,
It's all about self-esteem and self-confidence. So please don't take it as an oversimplified answer if I suggest you watch the classic Steve Martin romantic comedy, Roxanne (1987)....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093886/combined

And/or read the play in which the film is based on:
http://www.amazon.com/Cyrano-Bergerac-Play-Five-Acts/dp/1500144541/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1413902038&sr=1-3&keywords=cyrano+de+bergerac+play
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:44 am
@Thatkidagain,
Thatkidagain wrote:

So I know I have a large nose and I personally think im ugly. Some deceant looking girls have wanted to be with me & stuff but Im not pretty! It just feels like that but no one has said im ugly but they have been saying stuff about my nose so the main Question is IS IT UGLY TO HAVE A BIG NOSE IF YOU ARE A MALE?

Hell no!! Look at Adrien Brody. Kinda sexy dude!!! Don't feel insecure about
that. Sexy, sexy...ok I'll stop now....getting carried away.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:48 am
Having a big nose doesn't make you ugly but being nosy does..
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:06 am
@Thatkidagain,
Really?
Do you truly think folk capable of seeing through their vanity to yours?
You must think folk, Give a toss.....?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 11:51 am
I have a somewhat long nose too, and it bothered me in my teens but then, girls didn't seem to care that much.

As I always say now when the issue comes up: "as the saying goes, big nose, big....." Smile
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 08:54 pm
@Thatkidagain,
Let me tell you this. Guys are meant ( stereotypical ) to look funny. Soooo that being said get into shape and work on your body. You nore I can escape this. Guys who do modeling 24/7 knows this to be true.

Take any pugly person, make them drop a couple of pounds, and tone up, they will look good no matter what. You have body/hand models who have weird looking funny faces. Beyond that are no different then anybody else.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 10:02 pm
@Thatkidagain,
I think it would appeal to women if, like Pinocchio, you could make it grow by lying.
0 Replies