dalehileman

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 04:07 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
1. Does God exist?
Depends on how one defines "God"

Quote:
2. Do aliens exist?
Oh unquestionably. Recent studies suggest for instance that there are more planets than stars

Quote:
3. Do dead loved ones get caught in purgatory because of unfinished mortal business?
Most of us maintain the dead can't think or feel

Quote:
4. If you could describe the shape of your brain with anything in the world, what would it be?
Large walnut

Quote:
5. Are you responsible for your actions?
I suppose so

Quote:
What percent of those actions do you take responsibility for?
Virtually none

Quote:
6. Do you smoke, drink or do any of the sort?
Drink a little but why, Mind, do you ask

Quote:
Religious or non-religious?
Depends on how you define the term but how does it matter

Quote:
7. In a discussion, do you agree because it's based on reality, or do you agree because it's based off of your own beliefs?
Yes

Quote:
8. Do you think you're more intelligent than those around you?
By no means

Quote:
How many friends do you have?

Quote:
9. Do you follow the mass opinion, or do you find opinions worthless compared to facts?
Yes and no

Quote:
10. Do you think more than anything else you do?
Often but not very deeply. Probably breathe more than think

Quote:
Or do you do everything else and think only when you have to?
Yes
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:04 pm
@dalehileman,
1. No it doesn't. There is either a god, or not a god. Opinion is not god. If there was one, I highly doubt they'd enjoy you neanderthals treating them like a cloud in the sky.

2. More planets than stars does not mean life is possible. Do you even know how this Universe is formed? If anything, if there was life, it wouldn't be in this Universe; we are the Universe experiencing itself. In all actuality, if there was ever a chance for additional life, this Universe would have to be inside an atom of another Universe of atoms. Yes, you read that right. For life to exist beyond our own, this Universe must first be proven to exist within an atom among billions of atoms from another Universe.

3. I sure hope so.

4. What is with you and walnuts, people?

5. You either are or aren't. There's no dancing around the bush here. This test is here to demonstrate how often people twist and turn a question for their half-ass answers.

5b. Well then. Explains why your answers are lacking responsibility. Hopefully you don't plan on teaching the impressionable people with that wishy-washy head of yours.

6. These questions are very important. They map out your idiocy. The way you answer them, will carve out your ignorance.

6b. Oh, it matters. No dancing around answers.

7. You can't even answer directly when you use a direct statement like yes. Idiocy flows through you.

8. Thankfully, at least you were honest.

8b. Oh, you have 12 friends. Hopefully you mean your friends are geniuses, but then again, geniuses come at a rate that can be counted on your hand. Makes sense. That's like having 12 computers and running them all at the same time... nevermind, you're not intelligent, you don't have a duty to keep them up to speed.

9. So you're a sheep. Makes sense.

10. Not a good answer. At least it applies to 8.

10b. This is not a way to live.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 11:06 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
1. No it doesn't. There is either a god, or not a god.
Disagree, One, most wholeheartedly. For instance if She (It) is a perfectly natural phenom, some would maintain that She's a God, others not. Both perfectly justified

Quote:
……. doubt they'd enjoy you neanderthals treating them like a cloud in the sky.
I'm not a neanderthal, I'm an apodictical existential pantheist

Quote:
2. More planets than stars does not mean life is possible.
Assuming we're the only inhabited is pretty ballsy, One

Quote:
Do you even know how this Universe is formed?
I had understood there was something called The Big Bang but there's no reason to assume it was an act of creation. More likely and entailing no contractions nor paradox, I see an eventual reversal, called the Big Crunch, followed by the next Big Bang ad infinitum

But yes, no, One, I don't get much support in this assertion

Quote:
…….if there was life, it wouldn't be in this Universe; we are the Universe experiencing itself.
One, you'll have to clarify that assertion. Do you mean that given 3 quadrillion planets that ours is the only one to sustain life

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=100+billion+x+300+billion

Quote:
In all actuality….. this Universe would have to be inside an atom of another Universe …...this Universe must ….. among billions of atoms from another Universe.
Implausible nonsense, One. The less evidence for an assertion the more unlikely. No evidence at all, most certainly false

Quote:
3. I sure hope so.
Hope's allowed; but why anyhow should the idea bother you so

Quote:
4. What is with you and walnuts, people?
Many of us feel nuts much of the time

Quote:
5. You either are or aren't.
Are or aren't what

Quote:
There's no dancing around ….. people twist and turn a question for their half-ass answers.
Wha, who, me

Quote:
5b. Well then….. with that wishy-washy head of yours.
I must be a terrible person

Quote:
6. These questions are very important.
I'm sure cadres of participants will overwhelm us with further input much more reliable than mine

Quote:
They map out your idiocy.
I'm sure of it

Quote:
The way you answer them, will carve out your ignorance.
On display for all to enjoy

Quote:
6b. Oh, it matters. No dancing around answers.
Which answer exactly had danced and in what way precisely

If you specify I'd perhaps attempt a reply

Quote:
7. You can't even answer directly when you use a direct statement like "Yes".
An attempt at humor tho perhaps not recognized as such by all

Quote:
Idiocy flows through you.
The river of life striving for an end of eventual destruction

Quote:
8. Thankfully, at least you were honest
Well thank you, One
Quote:
8b. Oh, you have 12 friends. Hopefully you mean your friends are geniuses,
If not genius, mercifully charitable

Quote:
but then again, geniuses come at a rate that can be counted on your hand.
Hope nobody comes in my hand

Quote:
Makes sense. That's like having 12 computers and running them all at the same time...
It must indeed be a terrible burden for them, One

Quote:
nevermind, you're not intelligent, you don't have a duty to keep them up to speed.
Thank you One for relieving me of that apparent duty, a grateful idiot

Quote:
9. So you're a sheep. Makes sense.
Baaaah

Quote:
10. Not a good answer.
Sorry to disappoint. For future reference however, you'll get more intelligent answers if you reproduce each phrase your response is intended to answer, thereby saving the respondent the trouble of continually scanning the posting in q

Quote:
At least it applies to 8.
Thank God for a single hit

Quote:
10b. This is not a way to live.
By "this" do you mean yours or mine

Been a pleasure, One
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 03:27 pm
@dalehileman,
Oh, you have attitude. I like that.

1. You can't just throw around a term that represents every omni term in the history of human language, to describe something you perceive to be "perfect". That's not how words work. It's like a Christian calling a non-christian evil, when they are not "evil" - they are simply "perceived to be evil".

1b. Well, you're not a scientist. That means you're a neanderthal because you live for your beliefs, not the facts. Science is a system that works with THE SYSTEM - a.k.a THE UNIVERSE. If you don't do science, you don't do facts or life. You do lies and fiction.

2. There's zero reason to purport the existence of aliens. Remember what I said? We are the Universe. If we had any other life out there, we would be sharing that experience here on this planet in some strange subconscious way. Ancient people dreamed of dinosaurs millions of years after they were dead because the entire Universe is living inside of our heads. In order for there to be more life, this Universe would have to be within an atom among countless atoms within another Universe - ad infinitum.

2b. Let me ask you a question. What contracts? The heart and muscles. What are muscles for? Force. What causes space to have immense force? Its contractions. Do you see the subatomic pattern or do I need to hold your macro hand?

2c. Yes. Do not forget who you are talking to. I solved Uranus' Tilt while nobody on this planet did. It's not because I am god. It's not because I am alien or beyond human beings. No, it's because knowledge is elusive in many forms. One of those forms that are looked over by everyone, is the oneness of this Universe and Us - but that's where a lot of ancient people stopped looking. I took it upon my own time and passion for this Universe to go deeper than that. I asked myself "why" there was a connection. I then realized that everything around us is not only the "how"; it's also the "why". All you have to do is ask two questions to sum up this fundamental knowledge: 1, why doesn't the rainbow ever change its colors? 2, why did the Universe choose skin for this, stone for this and sponge for that? When you have these basic questions founded, your brain suddenly becomes god because it's questioning the Universe and its own creations. People don't question the Universe like I do - I legitimately can give this Universe advice on how to create a better world, by simply making it impossible for us to 1. have secrets and walls securing those secrets, 2. having us confess to our mistakes in our sleep, 3. shutting down the body from all physical control when it is consumed by anger and anxiety, 4. strengthening the impulses of our lies from this tiny tickle of electrical shock to our body to something that is equivalent to be zapped by the doorknob with a slightly larger force, 5. ELIMINATE ARROGANCE ALTOGETHER. Ignorance would not survive without arrogance. By the way, it's the people that say this world is huge and complicated that are arrogant, not people like me who say the world is not huge and complicated, it's verily simple. Keep in mind that while making the world small, I am also making myself small and practically having no major purpose in life, but I fight for what I study day after day despite that, while those who say the world is amazing don't respect the Universe as I do. So try not to get it backwards.

2d. Actually, it is. The black holes and the stars are the super-atomic versions of how men spread their seed and women absorb their seed. This entire Universe's galaxies, supernovas, quarks, atoms, nebulas, black holes, stars, asteroid belts, comets and so on can be cross-engineered to that of the human body. Did you know 90% of the human body isn't even human? It's fungi and bacteria. The more you know, right? Man, it must be a real image in one's head to imagine everyone as angry plants. I'm thinking about a hurricane approaching a beach with the palm trees pointing fingers at each other viciously - now that's an accurate vision of human behavior!

3. Well, anyone that thinks the dead lives among us are truly, truly idiots. It goes back to my "why can't we teleport" thread. I talk about how super powers come with evil, but people are too caught up in their nonsense to remember the responsibilities of having those powers.

4. I researched walnuts. The brain cannot be similar to a walnut because it contains phenols (else it would be redundancy in design). Phenols damage the brain (induces coma), but 90% of it is found in our skin. This is why people with the right allergies are extremely intolerant to nuts.

5. In other words, your answer is not an answer. It's a half-ass answer that doesn't want to take responsibility for picking yes/no because idiocy plagues the mind from being able to make solid choices.

5b. Yes you, hence above.

5c. Yes, yes you are. I don't think you are aware how much damage you inflict on this world with ignorance and idiocy.

6. Oh everyone has the potential to do this test right, but it's a matter of character. When you're living life stupid and easy, this test is extremely hard for you. When you live life difficultly and reasonably, this test is extremely easy.

6b. It works wonders!

6c. Your brain is not an exhibitionist.

6d. If you drink as non-religious or religious is part of the test. Do not question the test.

7. Well, I don't mind humor. But you have displayed legitimate signs of idiocy so you can't be funny.

7b. Don't call it a river of life, try a river of lies.

8. More sarcasm from you. Another sign of idiocy. Taking a test as a joke when you don't get positive feedback. But take it seriously when you do. It's like people in games trash talking when winning and mad at you trash talking when you're winning.

8b. Well you're not more intelligent than they are - they are not geniuses, so... You must be incredibly ignorant. Let me guess, you let yourself go to conspiracy theories and spiritual ambiguity, huh?

8c. They might as well. It's not like your hands will get any closer to creation than that.

8d. If you could, perhaps take the test with a serious tone at least until you set your character in stone for us. You're taking it as a joke because you know you failed and have demonstrated errors in your character.

9. That's right. Wear the wool proud. All the people you let suffer because of silence and ignorance must be a great thing to have on your "things done" list.

10. Or maybe it's because your answer is personal, social and selfish, not practical, universal and sensible. My test is designed to carve out your terrible out-line of character from this murky darkness you threw up. That is why it's in a 50/50 format. You either have a good character or a terrible character.

10b. It's not a good hit.

10c. Yours, of course. My answers are beyond your answers. Hell, every time I respond, I demonstrate how you masturbate the invertebrate (try reading that without unsilencing the "t" in "brate"). Your spineless stupidity turns me on so much, you're giving me a back-boner.

dalehileman

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:43 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Oh, you have attitude. I like that
Why thank you, Eyed

Quote:
1. You can't just throw around a term that represents every omni term in the history of human language, to describe something you perceive to be "perfect".
To what term do you have reference, Eyed, and where have I described anything as perfect

Quote:
…...If we had any other life out there, we would be sharing that experience here on this planet in some strange subconscious way.
Sorry Eyed but this assertion makes absolutely no sense to me. You seem to be saying that if there's life elsewhere that we should be able to sense it--as if we're all distant-mind readers

Quote:
What contracts?
In the Big Crunch the entire Universe contracts

Quote:
2d. Actually, it is.
My immediate reaction, what is what. I repeat my suggestion that prior to responding to a statement you quote it--as you see I do--so that your respondent doesn't have to search through a previous posting

Quote:
3. Well, anyone that thinks the dead lives among us are truly, truly idiots
I don't remember claiming that they do

Quote:
The brain cannot be similar to a walnut
I thought surely you would have realized, Eyed, that I make reference only to its external appearance

Forgive me Eyed if I don't respond to the remainder of your posting. All the jumping required is beyond my patience
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:53 pm
@dalehileman,
At least answer 2c, 2d, 8 and 8d.
neologist

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:54 pm
@dalehileman,
Stepped in it deep this time, eh Dale. Laughing
Kolyo

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 05:21 pm
This is my favorite online IQ test ever:

http://www.quizrocket.com/dumb-test

I'm a little embarrassed to tell you my score... Embarrassed
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 03:52 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
At least answer 2c, 2d, 8 and 8d.
Okay One if you will summarize each q and/or provide quotes
dalehileman

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 03:53 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Stepped in it deep this time, eh Dale. Laughing
Neo, It's like hiking in hip-deep mud
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 03:58 pm
@dalehileman,
I summarized it in that post. Very Happy

It's like the small intestine.

It's actually bigger than the big intestine.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 10:31 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
... that post. …...like the small intestine…... bigger than the big intestine.
Forgive, Eyed, but I don't have the foggiest idea what that's all about. If you'd like my comment, first either summarize the posting or cut, paste, then quote the item

Sorry Mind but some of us just don't have the patience necessary for continual scanning of previous postings

If you can't find the ed. provisions, click on "Close BBCode Editor" that also allow you to emphasize critical phrases by means of italics, bold, color, etc
neologist

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 10:50 am
@dalehileman,
Dale;
OEM has been schooling you about the contents of bovine intestines. Don't stand too close. Laughing
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 01:05 pm
@neologist,
Nope, I was referring to human intestines.

The "small" intestine when unwrapped is many times bigger than the "big" intestine that isn't wrapped up.
neologist

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 04:54 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Sure sounds like Bovine Skat.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 05:00 pm
@neologist,
Or you could research it while drinking a cup of Bovine Skat.
0 Replies

InkRune

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 09:25 am
Looks like the idiot test does not define idiots, merely finds them.
0 Replies