I think she is cheating

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 12:37 pm
I think she is cheating. But I'm not sure. She used go to Mass Sundays with the family. Now she goes alone and doesn't ask anyone to come with her. She is always gone for an hour or two afterwards, with little explanation. She was confronted about that a few days ago. So today, she has a plan, and she gave me her intinerary. Before leaving, she turned the place upside down looking for her other phone. (She has two).

"Why," I asked?

"So I can charge it."

She's been gone for hours. I went to check on her phone and the charge cord did not have the phone attached. She took it with her. I logged into our online cell phone account and noticed that she made two calls this morning before leaving. Both numbers I don't recognize. (I am going to call them with her phone when she gets back). In the mean time, I just called her. She answered, but she didn't have time to talk.

"I'm doing something."

Then she hung up.

She constantly walks the dog braless. This a daily thing, and I know she is meeting dudes out there walking dogs. She is often gone for over an hour. It's the time spent that screws up my brain. Now this.

This is very annoying, and kind of hot, but somewhat unsettling. I have no proof. What do you think about it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,260 • Replies: 2
No top replies

contrex

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 01:35 pm
@wildbill22,
wildbill22 wrote:
She constantly walks the dog braless.

Can you tell us where she does this? It sounds like it might be worth a look.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2014 03:16 pm
@wildbill22,
Quote:
This is very annoying, and kind of hot, but somewhat unsettling

That's a very confusing statement to swallow.

Do you like reading erotica? The good Church girl, walking around braless.

I'd write a book at the end of establishing the rest of this story...
0 Replies