posts published in an open group

sd177

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 05:36 am
Hello everyone
I need some advice on how to publish my post in an open group I am a member in, without my facebook friends seeing it in their notification
The problem is that I am a member in a very specific musicians group which is open to everyone. I just realized that each time I am posting a topic in this group, all of my facebook friends including work colleague seeing it in theirs facebook. This is very disturbing to me, because I don't need that they will see this activity. What can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 362 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 05:40 am
@sd177,
The only thing you really can do is ask the owner of the group to make it private or restricted (sorry, I've forgotten the precise term). It is doubtful that they will comply with your request.
0 Replies

VinceGo

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 03:14 am
@sd177,
Hello, as far as I know that is not possible if posting to the group is set to be seen as public. Unless you make it private which is visible to "only you". If the group is viewable to those members only then that's the admin's job already. I created another account so I can post to groups. I call it dummy. hihi. good luck!
0 Replies