Is a girls rejection final?

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 09:03 pm
Well I have a crush on this girl that works as a cashier at this store so yeah one day I came up to her and asker her if she's single and she responded and yes so after she said yeah I said can I get your number? And she responded saying sorry Im not trying to be mean or anything but I just got out of a relationship and not ready for another one yet. Does that mean she's not interested in me or what?? Should I try again in another time? Should I not go to that store no more? Give me some of your guyses advise. Thx and pls.

maxdancona

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 09:15 pm
@Josesoto2532,
Yes, that means that she isn't interested in you. And yes, you should back off.

No, that doesn't mean you shouldn't go to the store (unless you are just going to see her).
Alqaholic

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 09:21 pm
@Josesoto2532,
Just rent a Ferrari and catch her after work.
That should work, right Max? Razz
0 Replies

Josesoto2532

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 09:21 pm
@maxdancona,
💔😞😔
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 10:46 pm
@Josesoto2532,
Josesoto2532 wrote:
Is a girls rejection final?

Nothing in this world is final except death and, maybe, taxes,
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 04:37 pm
WRONG first question to a girl.

You should have said, "Hi. My name is ____. I come into this store a lot and noticed you. I'd like to meet you and get to know you. Would you like to go for coffee sometime?"
0 Replies

atmosrx

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 07:32 am
No I don't think that is teh final rejection, you should try once more because she may be just suffering from heart ache thats why she was just trying to ignore the thing for time being but that doesn't mean she is not interested in you neither this means she is interested in you , you have to make a different approach.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 08:08 am
@Josesoto2532,
In this day and age, why would a near total stranger give you her number? I agree with Punkey's response as to the way you should have handled things.

The girl's response to you seems very likely a blowoff. You did not ask for a relationship, but simply for her number. She immediately went to the "not ready for a relationship" excuse, so yeah, I think you should back off and forget about her.

As for going to the store, if you need to buy something at that store then go to that store. If you make a habit of staying away from stores where girls who won't give you their number upon first meeting you work, then pretty soon you are going to have to travel great distances to find someplace to shop.
0 Replies