Prostitute or Decent Girl

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:06 pm
How can I make it clear to my nephew that going to a prostitute is NOT better than going out on a date? He feels you pay less for prostitutes than you would on a date. With whores you get what you want without games etc….How can I instill in him that’s the wrong way to do things. I already told him about std’s. He feels you can get that from dating also.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 18 • Views: 10,339 • Replies: 191

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:08 pm
@kittytruelove777,
Leave him alone. You are wrong.
Alqaholic

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:09 pm
@kittytruelove777,
Why not have the best of two worlds and have a decent girl prostitute?
roger

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 02:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Maybe, but only if you don't fall in love.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 03:13 pm
@kittytruelove777,
Less chance of being charge with sexual assault due to a woman that regret the sex after the fact or have gotten mad at him for some other reasons.

That is specially true for any young man who is in college see the nonsense in the state of CA for example.

Of course you do not have the other emotions and bonding that is far more then just the released of sexual tensions with a Prostitute.

In any case, he does sadly have a point if he is only looking for the released of sexual tensions as long as he used health precautions
0 Replies

Woodworker766

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 03:56 pm
@kittytruelove777,
Quote:
How can I make it clear to my nephew that going to a prostitute is NOT better than going out on a date?

Why do you want your nephew to believe in fairy tales?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Alqaholic

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:00 pm
@Krumple,
I think a lot of women will disagree with you there.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:00 pm
Jeez kitty, your nephew obviously just wants sex. Why would be go on a date for that? There's no guarantee there's going to be sex on the first date, and he's right, there's all that rigamarole (for probably a couple/few dates) before he gets what he's after.

You're trying to impose your morals and opinions on someone else. Butt out.

In addition, who are you to say a prostitute isn't a decent person?
Germlat

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:07 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

kittytruelove777 wrote:

How can I make it clear to my nephew that going to a prostitute is NOT better than going out on a date? He feels you pay less for prostitutes than you would on a date. With whores you get what you want without games etc….How can I instill in him that’s the wrong way to do things. I already told him about std’s. He feels you can get that from dating also.

All women are prostitutes.. the only difference between them is the prostitute is fine with admitting shes in it for the money. Some are more expensive than others but they all are in it for the money.

I've made more money than my husband for almost 3/4 of our marriage....pretty sure I haven't prostituted myself. Also--even if a women is a
"homemaker"...I doubt a whore will clean, cook, run errands and raise your kids. But--sorry your Mum an sisters were whores.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:30 pm
@kittytruelove777,
Maybe he's not looking for a "decent girl".
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 04:34 pm
@Krumple,
Sometimes it would be good if you'd use a sarcasmicon.
Germlat

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 05:01 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Sometimes it would be good if you'd use a sarcasmicon.

I doubt that is what's missing there ....but---still waiting.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 05:15 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
All women are prostitutes.. the only difference between them is the prostitute is fine with admitting shes in it for the money. Some are more expensive than others but they all are in it for the money.

My wife had always done well with a very high paying career and an independent networth at least equal to mine.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 05:31 pm
@kittytruelove777,
kittytruelove wrote:
Prostitute or Decent Girl

You are making a big assumption before you even write the first word of your initial post. Why would a prostitute not be a decent girl?

kittytruelove wrote:
How can I make it clear to my nephew that going to a prostitute is NOT better than going out on a date?

Another big assumption. Is it clear to you whether your nephew, who evidently doesn't want a relationship at this point, really isn't better off with a prostitute? Is it clear to you that whomever you consider a "decent girl" would prefer your nephew going to a prostitute rather than fake love and commitment just to get into her pants? Not to mention her falling for it, only to get her heart broken when she tries to tie the knot with him?

To be sure, there's a reasonable case to be made that a lot of prostitutes are coerced into their job by force or economic hardship. I would understand your question far better if you had asked it out of concern for the prostitute's welfare (of which you don't appear to have much). But insofar as this is about your nephew, I agree with Frank, Chai, and others in this thread: Your nephew is doing the right thing.
Germlat

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 05:40 pm
@Thomas,
Good point. Also--many are driven by addiction, psychological trauma, and coercion as you pointed out (trafficking)...I doubt the young man is talking all that into consideration .
Thomas

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 06:09 pm
@Germlat,
Maybe not. On the other hand, many prostitutes are willing freelancers. There's nothing wrong with a mutually-consensual business transaction, though I would advise condoms.
BillRM

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 06:14 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Good point. Also--many are driven by addiction, psychological trauma, and coercion as you pointed out (trafficking)...I doubt the young man is talking all that into consideration .

An many are in it for the money of their own free will as most women even hookers are not victims.

Nor does the customers have any responsibility to worry about the mental health or drug standing of adults women that are offering a service for money for whatever reason.

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 06:16 pm
@Thomas,
According to what I've read on the sex industry, it seldom is a matter of willingness....it's the consequence of dire straits on one form or another. I also don't have anything against willing, consensual participants.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2014 06:17 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

Krumple wrote:

kittytruelove777 wrote:

I've made more money than my husband for almost 3/4 of our marriage....pretty sure I haven't prostituted myself. Also--even if a women is a
"homemaker"...I doubt a whore will clean, cook, run errands and raise your kids. But--sorry your Mum an sisters were whores.

In that case, wasn't it your husband who was the prostitute? I would think in the name of equality the same principle should apply.