hOW CAN GET MY GIRL WHO REJECTED ME ?

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 02:07 am
Hello people,

It was in my 2nd yr of graduation that the girl whom i loved got closer to me as a friend.she is very beautiful and i somehow managed to get her number .we started messaging each other and studying together through messages and explaining each other important lessons through whatsapp and sms .She never allowed me to call her because i know to know that her father is strict and doesnt allows her to talk to boys .Remarkable mention that she was of muslim religion and i am of other religion although i never cared about religion because love sees no religion.
Our Messaging continued for about 7 months but it was only upto messaging only as i was good in my studies and when she asked me any question i used to answer on the go.I helped her out with any problem but only through messaging.
The strange thing was that in the classroom she never allowed me to talk for more then a minute as if she believed that if we talk for more then a minute in front of class peoples that then there is going to be rumour that we are relationship..I respected her idea believing it that she doesnt likes .........'

Months passed it went on with sms only ,,although i wanted it to grow it but she didnt allowed ...she said to me that i am only the boy with which talked the most but it wasnt that.....I became crazy because i became completely available to her at any time and any minute as if she can ask me problems in anytime...Now came the strange that after the semester she told me that "i think we should talk less" and i came to know that she was getting closer to a muslim boy although she denied of that to me that they were just friends and in the class i can see them coming closer .....

I was shocked .She never treated me the same way not even a feeling of good friends although she used to say to others that we are very good friends to her close female friends .

I wanted her in my life as my partner with whom i can spent all of my life but i saw her going far ..When she needed ,she used to contact me but she doesnt needed me she used to say that she is very busy and cant talk .......

I seek help of her close friend and i told her that i love her and she said that she considers u as only good friends.

I wanted her and i proposed her ......
she didnt said neither no nor yes but said that i can get someone who is better then her .. she said " stay away from me and one day u will realized that life without me is worthwhile".

i was in depression as trying to get her for the past one year i lost myself .i lost my identity ,my other friends as i just was mad for her and didnt cared about anyone else.

Today even after 6 months i still cant forget her i am in the 4th year of my engg and still she is my classmate ...I saw her and get into deep sense of depression like feeling that happens when we dont get what we want.......

I have only 7 months to get her because after that we will be done with graduation......

Help me to get her because i really cant forget ..

I dont want to remain in this depressin ...
I extremely want her

i believe i need improvements ...

But will she come back for me ....

How can i make her realize that i am the best for her...

Please tell me how can i get her who rejected me ???

Please help me

Ragman

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:06 am
@dammy1222,
The apparent situation is that you can't, based on her telling you to move on. So. move on, you'll find someone else once you give up on an impossible situation.

You don't know what is best for her. She and her parents do. Get a grip. She's not a trophy that you have to get.

Her parents don't want it and she respects her parents wishes. don't expect her to choose her parents over you. She has told you in so many words to move on.

Also you need to get a hold of your emotions. Your emotional stability is at risk.
contrex

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 06:09 am
@dammy1222,
dammy1222 wrote:
How can i make her realize that i am the best for her...

You cannot make her realize something that is not true.

dammy1222 wrote:
Please tell me how can i get her who rejected me ???

You can't "get" her. She is a person with a mind and free will, not a thing. Move on. Grow up.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 07:22 am
@dammy1222,
"How can i make her realize that i am the best for her..."

I always find that wearing nowt but a loincloth beneath her bedroom window at 2am whist serenading her with "Come into the Garden, Maude" whilst strumming my ukelele sometimes works.

Most of the time it attracts the local Police, but they usually release me in time for breakfast.
0 Replies

dammy1222

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:17 pm
@Ragman,
thanks Ragman ..You got me on the right track...

I talked to her recently on the phone after 10 months ..and she was like fighting with me ..what did i did that ...and on the other hand wishes me to have a good life ahead....I didnt knew what to say .....In the middle somewhat **** Off type words even and when i asked her like what she said nothing as if she dont want to talk now...she has blocked me on facebook and i dont know what to do .Sometimes i feel like shouting at her but cant ...Old love never dies atleast in my case it is true.. I am in the middle of something ... She sees in the class as if she is staring at me
ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:23 pm
@dammy1222,
Old love never dies? You don't know about love yet. You have a big crush going on and an apparent need to get to master this girl, win as in a game.

Stop it, leave her alone. Do not stalk.
dammy1222

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 02:44 pm
@ossobuco,
I am in the 4th year of my college ...the final year ...this will be going to the last time we are together ..I just wanted her back ...
I havent talk to her for 10 months .. this was after my placements ..we got placed in the same company ...i called her and said sorry for the past and ended the call when she was angry on me and started shouting on me...
jespah

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 06:34 am
@dammy1222,
Leave her alone before you lose your placement because she complains to her supervisor about you harassing her.
dammy1222

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:10 am
@jespah,
I m already placed in the same company in which she is placed ...Do i need to leave everything on the fate or try now to get her back??

we will have our joining in the next year till then we are studying together in the second last semester of our graduation
jespah

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:12 am
@dammy1222,
And if you stalk and bother her, you can be fired for that. Don't tell me it's permanent and you can never, ever lose that job.

You can.

As Wil Wheaton says, "Don't be a dick."
dammy1222

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:14 am
@jespah,
I cnt get brain out of her ...classmate ....Please guide me wat to do forget her ..
when i see with some other boy i lose my temper ....
dammy1222

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 08:16 am
@jespah,
Is it impossible to get her back....
I wont be stalking her ..I promise but is there any other way
contrex

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 09:20 am
@dammy1222,
dammy1222 wrote:

Is it impossible to get her back....
I wont be stalking her ..I promise but is there any other way

NO
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 09:41 am
@dammy1222,
dammy1222 wrote:
Please guide me wat to do forget her ..

what are your hobbies?
what sports do you do?
what volunteer work do you participate in?
what clubs are you a member of?

leave the girl alone (note - she is NOT your girl)
dammy1222

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 09:05 am
@ehBeth,
Certainly One thing ..that i have understood is probably now i have to leave the one whom i wanted the most...
There is no way of getting someone who rejected you
For me There is no objective of life from now.....for a man in depression will never feel the happiness.....
And Certainly my happiness is in someone's else heart ..the heart that neither cares...
Its easy to say leave her but hard to follow....

For Now me LIfe is now just the waste...
#an_asshole

Sad
dammy1222

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 09:06 am
Thanks to all ......
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 09:07 am
@dammy1222,
Or, you could cut the drama and live your life, or get help with mental illness if you really are serious about this. This is why psychologists and psychiatrists exist.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 12:03 pm
@dammy1222,
dammy1222 wrote:

I am in the 4th year of my college ...the final year ...this will be going to the last time we are together ..I just wanted her back ...
I havent talk to her for 10 months .. this was after my placements ..we got placed in the same company ...i called her and said sorry for the past and ended the call when she was angry on me and started shouting on me...

You haven't talk to her in 10 months...that says it all....ends up in shouting...it's over. Why was she shouting at you? What were you sorry for? Why is she telling you to f#ck off? You did something or you wouldn't say you're sorry...
ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 12:53 pm
@dammy1222,
no need to be so dramatic

it doesn't do anyone any good

____

you haven't answered my questions about your hobbies/interests/activities yet
dammy1222

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2014 03:01 am
@Germlat,
I proposed her .and she rejected me and then .....it was like nothing left between us..she stopped everything between us..
i used to talk to her best friend....I was crying and went on telling to her best friend ..how she used me all the year and when i wasnt needed she said to me that we should now talk less and mind our business instead of caring for each other.
Her best friend went to telling her that i am saying that she used me and its like an anger of her that is not stopping...
I meant to say sorry for the past ..about those uneven things that happened between us
0 Replies