Online Friend Disappeared

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 06:36 pm
My ex has just vanished...kinda. He won't reply back. On Kik it is a light shade of gray when they have internet but not the app opened. We broke up a few weeks ago because he works a lot and treats me like a dog. Yes, this is online. We agreed to be casual friends and now he won't reply. Before he did the same thing and messaged me to say hey I was in the hospital and that's it. No further details. So not only now I'm worrying is he okay mentally but also physically. I don't know what to do. Please give suggestions.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,279 • Replies: 10
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 06:52 pm
@DashDynamic,
DashDynamic wrote:

....he works a lot and treats me like a dog. ...

Why are you caring about this? Is he busy? Who knows? Does it matter?
DashDynamic

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:09 pm
@jespah,
In our romantic relationship he treated me that way so I left. But before we dated we were friends so therefore, I still care for him as a friend, nothing more. It obviously matters to me if I'm writing a post about it
ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:29 pm
@DashDynamic,
so did you date or was he an online friend?
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:32 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

so did you date or was he an online friend?

considering that she claims that he abused her the answer had better be that he was a real BF.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:36 pm
@hawkeye10,
She's also 14, so I thought I'd better check on her definition of dating.

http://able2know.org/topic/254985-2#post-5783826

She draws and blogs.
DashDynamic

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:44 pm
@hawkeye10,
I never stated he "abused" me. I said he treated me like a dog. What I meant was that he didn't really care as much as I did and was a jerk. Simple
0 Replies

DashDynamic

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:47 pm
@ehBeth,
I know about dating. It wasn't anything serious. And for your sarcastic comment, what's your point? I never said that we had a serious relationship and I was deep in love. I didn't even state how long we dated. It wasn't serious and that is why I focused mainly on our friendship
0 Replies

DashDynamic

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:48 pm
@ehBeth,
Both. But he is mainly a friend, nothing serious when we dated
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2014 07:50 pm
@DashDynamic,
See, this is the thing about people who mistreat us.

We don't owe them a damned thing. You don't owe him friendship, etc. If you want to be friendly with him, then it is your prerogative, but understand that you need not be involved. You're more than allowed to be angry enough at poor treatment to tell him to go scratch and delete his contact info.

PS Given that he works, how much older than you is he?
DashDynamic

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2014 12:26 pm
@jespah,
Well i just dont want to give up on people like others did to me. I am always caught between "treat people how you want to be treated " and "treat others how they treat you". Not that older. He works around the house and at a job
0 Replies