Hello, can someone help me with my Public Services & Sport homework?

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 11:58 am
So, I am polish and do this task make me very dificult. Will be greatfull If someone can help me with this. I

I need to put this sentences into my own words, unfotunetlly I can not do it. Please help Smile

Enhanced Productivity
-Reduced staff illness and absenteeism individuals feel they may be letting others down in the team / department. They feel that they are integral member.
-Improves health and fitness by helping to manage weight, increase strength and stamina.
-Improves psychological wellbeing as sport makes you mentally tougher and more resilient helping to deal with any stressful role experienced in difficult operational roles public services are often exposed to.

Team Cohesion
-Building team trust and reliance on each other is so important in the Public Services. All players bring a variety of skills and physical abilities. Working together as a team makes it stronger and more likely to fulfil the teams operational objectives.

Improved Staff loyalty and morale
-Staff benefits can include free or reduce membership schemes to use facilities, and 'time for' sport during the working day.
-Employees are motivated by the healthy approach to work as work / life balance is considered important for retention of staff.
-Opportunities for staff to further they carrer prospects and be supported by time and funding to achieve their own goals and aspirations positively impacts on morale and loyalty.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 424 • Replies: 0
No top replies