An unprofessional Doctor

lostsoul65

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 10:41 am
@roger,
Would it be possible to get a court order from a judge to take a recorded and record the next visit I would have with this doctor knowing I am going to get abuse form him, without his knowing? Just a simple question and if not, well OK and if so how would I begin doing this? I could see an attorney for free for the first visit. This reason for this question is I might have to have this doctor for the next one year and might not be able to do anything about it?
roger

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:29 pm
@lostsoul65,
I doubt you would ever get such a court order, whether possible or not. Also, what would you do with it? I continue to believe your best shot is with the IG. Beyond that, your legal costs are likely to exceed treatment from any doctor/hospital in the country. Just my opinions, of course. I'm neither doctor nor lawyer.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:31 pm
@roger,
It's also a good idea to have both side of any 'story.' We have only one side.

roger

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2014 12:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I know, but even so, my opinion remains that pursuing anything involving VA problems pretty much come down to IG or Congressman. Unless you are very, very rich, and that puts the whole thing on the level of being an expensive hobby.
0 Replies