The girl i love has a boyfriend

Joconor

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 10:41 am
I have known her for about 3 years and the first time i saw her i knew she was the one, one day hasnt pased with out me thinking about her but she has a boyfriend. In the last 3 months we have started speaking eveyday after going to a party and We hang out reguarly with each other and text all the time. She gives me signs she likes me such as flirting lots when texting (a lot talking about sex) i always catch her staring at me, laughs at unfunny jokes, when were together she always touches me. But it plays with my mind because then she seems happy with her boyfriend. She always asks me who i like but i dont know whether to tell her true feelings as i dont want to upset her. At one point people even though we were together because we see each other all the time and get along so well. I cant stop thinking about her and when i am with her she makes me so happy. I thinks she does like but does not want to tell me for whatever reason and it kills me everytime i see her with her boyfriend
What should i do?

Ragman

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:12 am
@Joconor,
Why the repeat post? http://able2know.org/topic/256524-1#post-5781708

It seemed like only yesterday, you knew her for 2 years. Time flies when you're in love.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 12:46 pm
@Joconor,
Normally I don't respond seriously to repeat posts cause it makes me think the poster is stupid for thinking we are stupid and won't notice he is asking the same thing and hoping to get the advice he wants to get as opposed to honest advice. That said, I will reply to this post since it appears you had no responses to the post from yesterday, although honestly you should have given it a few more days or posted again under the other post to bring it to the top. Whatever.

As for your problem, I would suggest you get over this girl quickly and find someone else. She is either playing with you or simply being a good friend and you are reading more into it than you should.

ossobuco

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:01 pm
@CoastalRat,
On repeat posts, sometimes new a2kers can't navigate the site well, and can't find their first post. In this case the poster wrote the question in a new way, didn't just copy the first one.

I agree with Contrex's opinion on the question.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:07 pm
@Joconor,
If she ever asks "Who do you like?" again...

...just smile and say, "Why, you, of course."

It is the truth...and if it is rejected, it can be passed off as a casual, humorous remark.

But...she may just say..."I was hoping you would say that."
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:08 pm
@Joconor,
didn't like the answers at yahoo (where you'd known her 2 years yesterday)?

https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20141007031816AAAHhOF
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:13 pm
@ehBeth,
Song for ebeth......

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:32 pm
@ossobuco,
Any poster too ignorant to scroll down just a tiny bit to find the thread they started the day before probably shouldn't be posting. Of course, I do allow for the slim possibility that my opinion is wrong.
0 Replies