Why does this guy keep coming in and out of my life?

sats

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 03:44 pm
I used to like this guy in high school, we flirted and stuff, but nothing came of it because he was a player and just wanted sex - which every other girl in my school gave up to him. He would never speak to them afterwards. We would talk to each other on and off between the 11th and 12th grade, but stopped once I told him I won't have sex with him.

It's been 3 years since HS ended, and since we've talked. Recently, he's attempted to get in contact with me, and his friends that I do talk to til this day keep bringing him up recently as well.

If he's such a player, and I'm just another girl in his books, why does he specifically keep coming in and out of my life, especially if we haven't spoken in 3 years?

ehBeth

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 03:57 pm
@sats,
Maybe he thinks of you as a friend.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 03:59 pm
@sats,
The guy always wants the prize he never had.

That Challenge.

If, you feel that you like him, keep your stance, you never know, he may admire that quality in you and something may come of it, eventually.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:04 pm
He respects you and he sees something you that he doesn't see in himself, which is honest about.

Or... he hates you for rejecting him and he's planning merciless acts upon you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:41 pm
The more important question is why YOU want to even consider getting involved with a guy who slept with all the girls in HS and then left every one of them?

Still trying to tame the wild one?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 07:28 am
@sats,
Quote:
why does he specifically keep coming in and out of my life,
Based on what you wrote, he is not continually coming in and out of your life. You knew him in high school, he came onto you, you rejected his advances, he stopped talking to you, and now, 3 years after HS, he is attempting to contact you again.

Basically, you are simply wondering why he is wanting to contact you again. Well, either he wants to reconnect with someone he knew in school simply for the friendship or he wants to try again to get in your pants. You won't know until you start talking to him.

So the question you should be asking is not what his motive is for wanting to reconnect, but rather if you want to reconnect with him? Only you can answer that one.
0 Replies