I meet a girl online...

w11gu

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 03:16 pm
Hello, i meet this girl on an online video-game, in june... We started to talk everyday after school... then we went to holidays, we talked practically all day, since we waked up to the moment we went to bed. I really like her, and i think that she like me too [good friends, very good friends], and sometimes we get discussions, 20th of September we had a fight, she sounded really mad with me so she stopped talking to me, i accepted and didn't bother her... till now she dont answer me, she didn't ignored me, but she don't answer me. Today she was playing i send her a message in the game, she didn't answer me... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ? Thursday is her birthday, i thought about send her a video of me ^^ but i don't know what to say... i really like her im dying for more than a week. HELP PLEASE

PS. Sorry for my english.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 557 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 03:25 pm
@w11gu,
I have no idea based on limited info. How old are you? How old is she?

Do you know how to be more casual? Online game chat is not a place to take things seriously at all.

Cool it, mainly. Try to spend less time online and more time with people in the flesh.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 03:34 pm
@w11gu,
Please tell me how you had a cyber "fight" - I don't understand how people fight on line.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:19 pm
@w11gu,
Chocolate... and roses. Girls love both. Also hear the wisdom already offered to you. Forget about online talking and go and see her on the flesh. If you like her, tell her. Honestly online communitaion is suppose to make people be more connected but it really makes you young ones grew apart.

Go see her soon. Before her birthday.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 05:48 am
I'm betting he's 11.
0 Replies