SpiderMan 2!!!

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:37 am
This movie looks so awesome! I loved the first one but I was left wanting more, and this one seems to be so much juicier! I can't wait to see it and I think it has the goods to beat out the other great sequels of the summer, Shrek 2 and Harry Potter 2.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,704 • Replies: 5
No top replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:44 am
I love toby, so I will love the new movie... as for Harry potter I love everything that has to do with harry potter... but I can't wait for spidy 2. it is a good summer for movies.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 03:50 pm
Yeah, SM2 is going to rock, big time. Doc Octopus is a cool ass villan. Unfortunately, most of Spidermans bad guys were pretty corny (Sandman, Electro, the Vulture?).

What I REALLY can't wait for is when they bring Venom into the picture. By far one the the coolest villans EVER.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 03:58 pm
Man! One incredible blockbuster after another this year. It's easy to imagine the second Spiderman surpassing the box office of the first. Are they finally getting smart enough to make sequels that go uphill instead of downhill -- didn't work for "The Matrix."
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:47 am
I was left thinking the matrix sequals were below, what they should be.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 01:17 pm
The second Matrix was watchable but repetitive and the third was a barely watchable, repetitive and a bloated sci-fi noisy CGI extravaganza. The Terminator trilogy went from one level to the next with James Cameron's brilliant Part II and then we got a carbon copy in III, which incidentally didn't even make its cost at the box office. It went to DVD and was greeted with lackluster sales, then to Pay-Per-View which didn't last long, and is now coming onto subscription cable.
0 Replies