Why is the greenhouse gas theory completely wrong?

parados

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 10:59 am
@georgeob1,
Frost is now pole ice? What kind of frost has been seen at the poles on Mars and on Earth?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 05:22 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Unfortunately for you it isn't a theory: it's an observed fact. Methane, water vapor and CO2 (as well as other gases) reflect the infrared portion of the spectrum, thereby reducing the escape of heat from the earth through radiation.

Nope, it is really untrue.
When we talk about the greenhousegas people think infrared is involved.
It isn't.
The air is trapped inside by convection. that is all
parados

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 07:56 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Here is a simple explanation with visuals showing how the infrared is reduced as CO2 is added between a candle and an infrared camera.

In case you want more scientific explanations
http://agwobserver.wordpress.com/2009/09/25/papers-on-laboratory-measurements-of-co2-absorption-properties/

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022407311003244
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 08:31 am
@parados,
Quote:
Here is a simple explanation with visuals showing how the infrared is reduced as CO2 is added between a candle and an infrared camera.

Just thiink about it! it is really very wrong
parados

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
When I think about it, your ideas and "facts" are what is wrong. I have to admit I loved your attempt to prove no one has ever one the lottery.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2014 10:28 am
@parados,
Quote:
When I think about it, your ideas and "facts" are what is wrong. I have to admit I loved your attempt to prove no one has ever one the lottery.

O my god! Yawweeen
First of all ,

I NEVER STATED THAT NO ONE HAS EVER WON THE LOTTERY, MATE!!!!

You very simply don´t understand statistics and evolution and have to make idiotic twists because of cognitive dissonance so you can keep your evolution/religion/belief/system in tact! That really is all!

You can´t tell me why my ´facts´ are wrong other than that some authority told you!

really, start to think for yourself, pleeeeassseeeee

0 Replies