Facebook Duplicate Profile

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 07:45 pm
I had one profile for work and another for personal use. Facebook deactivated the one for work and now I'm scrambling to get it back so I can do my job. I'm waiting for a response back from Facebook but I'm wondering if I delete the personal one, will my work one be re activated? Does anyone know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,750 • Replies: 5
No top replies

alyssabrickey

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:46 pm
@meganpratt,
realy you should delete the privet one for you and your friend's because some one could hack that one or any thing and yes you will heir back from face book and you will be able to do your job
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:49 pm
@meganpratt,
Highly doubtful. Facebook has no real way (apart from IP addresses, and even then it's not a certainty) that both accounts belong to one person.

Don't delete the other account.
0 Replies

alyssabrickey

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:58 pm
@meganpratt,
well then delete your privet one so it don't get messed with
jespah

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 06:00 pm
@alyssabrickey,
No, that's completely irrelevant. Like I said, Facebook has no idea that the accounts are owned by the same person. And having a second account has zero to do with how vulnerable anyone is to hacking.
0 Replies

VinceGo

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2014 07:17 pm
@meganpratt,
No, once that profile is deactivated there's no chance to have it active again. Facebook marked it as spam and will be requesting to send them personal identification for proof that it ain't spam. Do you have a page that connects your work facebook profile?
0 Replies