Is there any natural cure for pimples and acne scars?

Martas093

Tue 6 Nov, 2018 06:42 am
Didn`t you think it`s just a puberty?
0 Replies

sakshirathor12

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 03:06 am
@sandra413,
yes, there are many home remedies to treat pimples. herbs like aloe vera, honey and rose water are very useful in treating pimples and acne.
0 Replies

DanielaFox

Thu 29 Nov, 2018 07:31 am
I would recommend Peppermint oil. It has antibacterial properties, unclogs the pores and its helps to prevent bacterial growth inside the pores. Just make sure whatever you buying it's 100% natural! No alcohol inside!!!
0 Replies

himanshukhaira

Mon 3 Dec, 2018 02:09 am
@sandra413,
there are many natural ways to get rid of acne such as honey, rose water and aloe vera. you can visit a ayurvedic doctor for the help.
0 Replies

geetika12

Tue 4 Dec, 2018 07:32 am
@sandra413,
yes tere are many ayurvedic cures to get rid of pimples and acne scars.
0 Replies

vvishakha

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 01:48 am
yes You can remove your Pimple & acne marks from the home remedies. You can also use gram flour, neem, multani mitti, rosewater, lemon etc
0 Replies

katymick

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 04:59 am
@sandra413,
The simplest way to reduce pimples and acne scars that I have known is
Using tea tree oil mixed with aloe vera gel or water, apply it on the scar using a Q-tip during the night time. Follow this for at least a month, I am sure you will find a change. Or you can get any facewash that has TTO in it. That will also help a lot.
P.S Make sure you use only one drop of TTO as it is so much concentrated and avoid using it near eyes and lips.
0 Replies

priyanka83

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 05:17 am
@sandra413,
Yeah I agree with you, even I was using some medicines to tackle the pimples, but the results turned to be temporary. Then my grandmom suggested some a natural cure, and trust me it really helped.
FENUGREEK leaves, these leaves can heal your skin and prevent acne for not showing up again. The steps of making the paste are discussed below:
Step1 Wash the Fenugreek leaves very well
Step2 put the leaves into a grinder and make a paste
step3 apply the paste over the pimples and leave it for 8-10 mins
step4 use a damp towel to wipe the green masks off.
Cheers

0 Replies

himanshukhaira

Tue 1 Jan, 2019 05:51 am
@sandra413,
Apple cider vinegar possesses antimicrobial properties that help in keeping acne at bay (4). The anti-inflammatory properties of apple cider vinegar reduce the inflammation and reddening of your acne scars and help them to fade. It may be drying, so make sure to moisturize.
0 Replies

radhika520

Sun 6 Jan, 2019 07:10 am
Extract a fresh lemon juice into a bowl.
Dilute it with some water if your skin is too sensitive.
Use a cotton ball to dab the juice over acne scars.
Leave it to dry.
Wash your face with cool water.
0 Replies

supermodels

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 05:54 am
@sandra413,
I think tea tree oil is the best option for you to treat your acne and pimples because it has anti fungal properties that can kill the bacteria. Inspite of this, Aloe Vera Gel is also very helpful to treat several skin ailments.
0 Replies

maryhill011

Tue 19 Feb, 2019 10:53 pm
Yes,I give some home remedies,which is recently,I am using.and it's good for my skin acne problem.
Acne home remedy:
Lemons. Lemons act as an exfoliant, skin lightener, and disinfectant to reduce the appearance of scars and prevent new pimples from forming.
On a clean face, dab acne with a cotton ball or cotton swab dipped in lemon juice, then rinse with cool water.
0 Replies

foothillanesthesia

Wed 20 Feb, 2019 12:04 am
@sandra413,
I want to consult dermatologists about this problem but I was thinking to try some natural cure as I have heard that natural remedies have no side effects .
roger

Wed 20 Feb, 2019 12:30 am
@foothillanesthesia,
I would not count on all 'natural remedies' having no side effects.
0 Replies

priyasharma1011

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 05:40 am
@sandra413,
there are many but you should consult a doctor before applying anything on your skin.
0 Replies

justsimplyhealth2018

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 09:29 pm
@sandra413,
Apple cider vinegar has been touted as an all-around natural ingredient for everything from cleaning solutions to skin care.

Onion extract is also excellent for fighting acne. It has properties that reduce inflammation, redness, and soreness.
0 Replies

kimgood

Wed 27 Feb, 2019 08:40 am
cosmetics with acids is rather helpful
0 Replies

arjunsharda

Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:22 am
@sandra413,
However, acne scars are a little stubborn as they don't go easily. There are remedies in Ayurveda that may help reduce scarring and prevent acne. ... Repeat this process until the acne disappears. As an internal remedy, it is recommended to drink a 1/2 cup of aloe vera juice twice daily to prevent acne.
0 Replies

priyasharma1011

Wed 6 Mar, 2019 05:17 am
Acne and pimples are the most common skin disease. Some home remedies to get rid of acne scars and pimple marks. Use lemon juice, Tea tree oil, Aloe vera, Almond oil, neem, honey and so on. It really works.
0 Replies

jaivioxford

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 01:44 am
@sandra413,
Yes there are some homemade remedies for pimples and acne scars..
Acne home remedy: Lemons. Lemons act as an exfoliant, skin lightener, and disinfectant to reduce the appearance of scars and prevent new pimples from forming. On a clean face, dab acne with a cotton ball or cotton swab dipped in lemon juice, then rinse with cool water.
0 Replies