me and my bf are in relationship from last 6 years but now he abuses me verablly

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 04:57 am
We both love each other a lot. We are physically and emotionally into eachother. When I was 19 I had my first abortion but before knowing about my pregnancy we broke up. Later I informed him about it and told him to come with me for a check up he refused that time I shaterred but I manage. I did not speak to him for a month after a month he himself called me and said loves me I forgot everything and forgave him. Again we started our love relationship. Time passes I went to Mumbai for my studies he stopped me but still I wnet . long distance relationship was hard to handle but somehow we made it possible. Slowly his behaviour changed don't know why may be I went to Mumbai even he did not want it.

He started shouting on me without anyreason . he blamed me for everything whenever something went wrong. I also used to fight with him. Many times he blamed me that I don't love him and I am having affair with someone else. He doubted on my male friends because of him only I stopped talking or calling my friends. This thing remain the same. Its being 6 years and now we decided to marry. We I formed our parents they refused for intercaste love marriage. We made them understand them but no solution. Slowly this created lot of difference between both us. He abused me verbally and some times tried to him me. He blamed me that I am having affair with many friends of mine and I can't be a good home maker but on the other hand he called me and said that will you marry me or not. Finally I said NO to him. If there is no respect and trust between each other after a long relatio ship so I don't think so in future this relationship will work. I tried to understand him but he did not. His ego and attitude is bigger than me. He is blaming me that I am the only responsible for what ever is happing. His family is also too bad. His sister also told me to leave him if there is no respect.

Finally yesterday I told me that I will not marry you because you point out on my character. You made me characterless even you know I love you a LOT. Still he thinks that I am responsible for all. He told me that now he will marry someone else and you are responsible for everything. He said I left him and broke his heart. I took up entire blame and told him to move on in life but its hard to forget him because I gave 6 years of my life. Please help me did I do right?

jespah

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 05:45 am
@Emilyansh,
You ended it. That's all that matters. And that was the right thing to do. You don't need this crap in your life.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:12 am
@Emilyansh,
Options.

1. Move on.

2. Endure another 6 years (or however long you choose) of abuse and then move on.

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:14 am
@Emilyansh,
Respect, fairness and non-abusive non-neglectful caring are the cornerstones of any loving relationship. Abuse such as what you describe is absolutely forbidden. You did the right thing to break up. You have to protect yourself from abusers and manipulators. He wanted to control you. You stopped him.

In time, you'll stop thinking about him. He was a jailor - not a lover.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:14 pm
@Emilyansh,
There are many things wrong here: wrong man, wrong time, wrong place.

He is a blamer and he will take away your spirit.

Leave now and let him go marry another woman. He will make her miserable.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2014 04:38 am
@Emilyansh,
Emily. You "loved each other a lot" when you were in lust when you met.

I can't see how you were ever emotionally into each other, he continued to accuse you of cheating, he refused to acknowledge you were pregnant to him ...

Your parents feel that this person isn't good for you. Did you before trust your parents thoughts?

Now he is blaming you again as he has all the way through.

I think I know why Jespah wrote the shortest answer she has ever written since I've been here...

So in short, I will be short. You did good.. Ok... Someone else better is out there.
0 Replies