I don't love my GF as much as I want to. Need to be with more women?

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 11:42 pm
I love my girlfriend and want to marry her one day. The problem is that I know I don't feel as strongly about her as she feels about me and that makes me feel bad/guilty. We have only ever slept with each other and I would like to be with other women before I settle down. I would never consider cheating on her but I don't want to have the regret of not having more sexual relationships. I KNOW that I love her, but I want to FEEL it and I don't think I can with that fear of regret hanging over me. What should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 841 • Replies: 4
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 11:54 pm
@Drivesajeep,
Quote:
The problem is that I know I don't feel as strongly about her as she feels about me and that makes me feel bad/guilty

You are an idiot! That gives you the power in the relationship, you have the winning ticket if this girl is hot and is good in bed. Dont be a pussy, cash it in.
0 Replies

Buttermilk

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 01:56 am
@Drivesajeep,
You don't love her buddy.....

You're in love with the idea that you love her but if in fact you truly love her your monogamy wouldn't be in question. Time for you to rethink your relationship and be single again cause it sounds like you are walking the tight rope of infidelity.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:54 am
@Drivesajeep,
Just sit your girlfriend down and explain to her that the only way you can be as in love with her as she is with you is to sleep with a few other women.

Be sure to let us know how that goes once you get out of the hospital.
0 Replies

Lacy456

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 07:15 pm
@Drivesajeep,
Oh, what kind of a bf are you.... I think you should end the relationship and enjoy being single. Date women as long as you want.
0 Replies