Why on earth should Switzerland join those nutty sanctions to hit Russia?

HoMoXa

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 06:42 am
Why on earth should Switzerland join those nutty sanctions to hit Russia? That's been crazy American idea and they have forced Merkel to follow it 'course the old dame had been caught red-handed in some phone intercepted conversations. Now they have made her absolutely tame and Germans have swallowed this! Can't get it just! They are loosing jobs, firms are in the red and huge promising Russian market is drifting away from them! If I lived in Germany I would demand Merkel quit a.s.a.p.!
Now she is pressing our politicians to join the sanctions! How can she dare it? Switzerland is no EU member as it is! Still in our oil servicing company they've already warned of possible redundancies due to anti-Russian sanctions! If so, then let Merkel and Obama add more relief money to keep me and my family afloat!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 738 • Replies: 1

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 06:45 am
@HoMoXa,
Switzerland was specifically asked to join the nutty sanctions, because they were the only ones with the Toblerone.
0 Replies