Could I possibly be pregnant..?

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 09:24 pm
Hello.
So my ex and I had unprotected sex 3 days after I had my period back in August. I am now currently 7 days late. I've taken 3 home test but they've all came back negative, I've had symptoms like backache, tiredness, being nauseous (only at night) & after certain food and I've been eating A LOT.... should I go to my OB and have them do a blood test?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 09:34 pm
Keep checking. You won't know unless you keep checking.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2014 10:24 pm
@tattooedprincesss,
As a man (and men know everything there is to know about women's bits) I would recommend that you ask this very same question on a motor mechanic forum, as every motor mechanic has to go through rudimentary OB training as part of their apprenticeship.

Or.....go and check it out with a medically qualified person.

Option three involves hanging a pointed crystal on a thread and see if it points north.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2014 05:06 am
@tattooedprincesss,
If the answers from the over the counter tests dissatisfy you, then by all means ask your doctor. A doctor's blood test is generally more accurate than an OTC urine test but it doesn't mean that the OTC tests are wrong.

It's also possible that you've got flu or a touch of food poisoning.
0 Replies

Sam8Altman

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 08:02 am
@tattooedprincesss,
Hi
it would be the best to take medical advice. Go for check up with your family doctor.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Could I possibly be pregnant..?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 01:48:26