BUT MUH FAMILY BLOOD LINE

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:38 pm
I am so tired of all these people not changing their life because they use excuses like this one. "I can't change, even though my parents treat me like ****, don't care about me, don't love me, don't do things for me, don't want anything to do with me". It's really ******* stupid. "BUT MUH BLOODLINE", is one of the most stupidest arguments in the world. When your parents do not treat you like a child, it should in turn mean that they are not your "parents", as they are not treating you like a "parent" and you as "their child", therefore you are not PART OF ANYTHING, except your own idiocy when clinging onto such stupid things. "Oh, but my parents raised me", okay, so if I raised, let's say, a pitbull by not feeding it as much as I should, peeing into its mouth, yelling at it because it farted in the corner of my house, and called it names like "TWATTER", and then it grew up and could live its own life with all those beautiful "family" memories, to RUN AWAY FOR THE LIFE OF ITSELF. FAR, FAR AWAY FROM MY CRUELTY. And so, the dog is smarter than the stupid ass human being that forgot they had a brain, but for some reason wants to believe that have a "family", when it's just a **** all cess pool of anger, hatred and people trying to make things work, when they never did.

YEP. That's really the problem about people today. They hang onto things that don't benefit them, because it's better than not having anything at all... even when you can wait for a while in this moment of experiencing nihilism to find something great that you can hone for the rest of your life... but people generally cannot see passed the darkness, much like they cannot see passed their own ass.

George

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:02 pm
Given the orientation of my eyes and my ass, I too find it difficult.
Pearlylustre

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:17 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You should probably talk to someone about that. Maybe Dr Phil... he'd love a 'my mother used to piss in my mouth' story and he'd pay for your therapy.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:19 pm
@George,
You could always, I don't know, do something greater with your eyes and ass, instead of letting it remind you of those in your family tree that have done jack ****.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:21 pm
@Pearlylustre,
Why would I talk to someone whose name is only 1/3 of what I already am?

But yeah, I know where you are coming from. I noticed that was going to be something someone would comment on, but then I said, "I'll just let people enjoy the images".
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 20 Sep, 2014 05:52 am
Calling a pitbull 'Twatter,' has got to be the cruellest thing imaginable. No wonder they're so pissed off.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 20 Sep, 2014 05:59 am
This nails it.
0 Replies

StephenStevens

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 05:21 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Let me share a story with you. I have always been an athletic guy. Loved sports, competition and everything about it. I met my wife two years ago. She has never trained during her life and she has issues with weight. I am constantly training with her but sometimes, she lacks will to start training. In those situations, I will start to force her, asking her how is it possible that she cannot do 30 mins of exercise. To this, she usually responds that we are different people and we have different sensitivity. Something that I find easy is very difficult for you. This is something that goes for everybody. Do not be so judgmental One Eyed Mind because one day people may find your weak spot and call you a weakling.
One Eyed Mind

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 11:39 am
@StephenStevens,
There's a difference between differences that are separated by nature, such as someone having a better voice for singing than the other, but when it comes to exercising? That's an excuse, and you should feel ashamed for letting her get by you so quickly by letting such a simple scapegoat ruin your chances in helping her get through a tough spot, not because she's different, but because she's lazy and hasn't gotten through that point, which you as a husband should be romantically pushing for her well-being. Excuses, are excuses and nothing but. Nothing is holding her back from focusing on her physical extents. Except, you've guessed it, excuses -- the same excuses that many others have made, which is just another dead ringer that it's a scapegoat and you should not be letting scapegoats affect your judgement, they are the poison to our minds. You as a husband should be turning it into an art, and find a way to make it look good, don't just force her and reduce your words to the exercise; build around them with an artistic language and share that art with her, let her know how you want to share that with her. You can't just let her cheese you like that, and what's funny is... You put more force onto me, a stranger on the internet, than your own wife that lives with you. You have an issue, and that's dealing with issues, so you come on here worried about my supposed issues when I have everything psychologically analyzed to a T. Take a U turn, and start focusing on those scapegoats, because these things bring down our people more than you realize.
Pearlylustre

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 06:24 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Maybe she's not very fit, but maybe she knows how to use the word scapegoat.
One Eyed Mind

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 11:38 am
@Pearlylustre,
Are you arguing semantics with me? If they are using anything to get by something, they are scapegoating. When she says that she is different, that's a scapegoat because she is using this false sense of differentiation to excuse her way out of exercising. Just doing a little physical activity with her husband is not going to kill her -- I mean sex is a workout in itself (especially for me when I do all the hardcore positions); if you can't workout, then you can't have sex, it's just being lazy at the end of the day.
Pearlylustre

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 04:53 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I don't know where you learnt English, so maybe the word scapegoat has a different meaning where you come from. When she says that she is different I would call that an excuse or justification for not exercising, not a scapegoat. I use the word scapegoat with this meaning:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scapegoat
One Eyed Mind

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:14 pm
@Pearlylustre,
She is using the concept of being different as a scapegoat. Just because you lack an abstract grasp, doesn't mean what I am saying is semantically improper.
Pearlylustre

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 06:05 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I actually think most people would think it was incorrect. But I don't think your choice of words is the biggest problem with the crap you post on here.
One Eyed Mind

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 06:14 pm
@Pearlylustre,
It's correct.

You are incompetent.
0 Replies