Will you look at that people, it seems that my brain has been +1'd by the Universe again! ZOOIDS !!!

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:55 pm
Yes! The Universe is communicating with me again, as another news article has surfaced about a "rare sea creature called the zooid", and you know what's amazing about the "zooid"?

Well, the colors that are common are "red", and "orange" (what have I been telling you about the electromagnetic waves, huh?); the "rarity" in the newly discovered zooid is because it's "blue" and "purple" (again, WHAT HAVE I BEEN TELLING YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING? THE UNIVERSE'S COLORS ARE STAGES OF ITS EVOLUTION, NOT JUST "colors"). So to recap:

THIS UNIVERSE: contains colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue and purple.

THIS PLANET: evolved in that order as its core is red, orange and yellow; outside the core is green, blue and dark blue; outside of the planet is purple.

THE HUMAN BODY: often called a chakra, is the Universe's design within the human body that begins at your genitalia and ends at your brain, which makes sense when you realize that the genitalia have many things in common with the brain, the star's functionality and the black hole's functionality. Red is Anger ~ Purple is Ascension. Our societies are living in the lowest frequencies, while our wise men are living in the above frequencies.

NOW THE ZOOID: Near the surface of the water is red and orange; At the depth of the water is blue and purple.

COINCIDENCE? NO. IT'S NOT A COINCIDENCE YOU SKEPTICAL **** BALLS. It's the Universe giving you a middle finger. You done ignored it for so long, that it's now surfacing many things that will aid my knowledge and reveal who here truly understands this Universe compared to the other. Sorry guys! The Universe doesn't give you this knowledge, because you don't give it anything - I earned this knowledge; it's not my knowledge, it was given to me by this Universe's electromagnetic web.

Woo! The Universe is looking out for me more than my own people! And that still doesn't stop me from helping them and staying here FOR THEM. Whether people like it or not, we all share this Universe - your actions up until now may be laughable and shameful, but changing yourself and shaping this world for a better tomorrow will relieve you of every thing you regret in the past. START LIVING IN THE NOW - The Universe does not exist in the past or worries about the future, WHICH IS WHY IT'S OKAY WITH ITSELF BEING NAIVE, YOUNG AND EXPANDING. MAKE LIKE THE UNIVERSE, PEOPLE. IT'S OKAY TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE STILL A BLACK HOLE UNDERNEATH IT ALL.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,402 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

George

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:05 pm
> IT'S OKAY TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE STILL A BLACK HOLE UNDERNEATH IT ALL.
Wisdom
0 Replies

StephenStevens

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 05:24 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Where did you find this?
One Eyed Mind

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 11:44 am
@StephenStevens,
Find what exactly?
0 Replies