"I want to teleport! This world would be amazing with teleportation!"

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:17 pm
Yeah, we could go to the grocery store by teleporting, then teleporting back.

Pick up our kids at school by teleporting there and back.

Get from one place to another in a heart beat, unless hearts do not beat during transporting via space and time!

Now, that sounds all amazing and fun and exciting and religious and not ignorant at all, and totally not childish and completely stupid and arrogant and a showing of how people want "control" to compensate for their lack of "control".

Imagine if... there were EVIL TELEPORTERS. YEAH! Did anyone who was shitting out stories ever think of this possibility when they were wanking off an imagined world that does not involve responsibilities? So you have these people darting through space and time called "telepirates", and they will subdue every civilization with the abuse of space and time, and because you can't really counter teleportation, they are invincible unless they are caught by some random ******* teleporter that knows about their history while they are sleeping in some random abandoned factory in the middle of an abandoned county and stabs them in their sleep, like playing some game where it feels like the spawn points are out to get you because of the massive odds it would take for many of the things that "happen" to happen in the first place. Just imagine a world that was consisted of the same hate, war, lust and death - BUT WITH TELEPORTERS! Yeah, as you can see, daydreaming about this **** really tells us how often you realize that you're projecting your lack of control over this reality - the reality that you ignore, neglect, disobey, yada yada, for people who play games, make-believe, make up stories, lies, deceit, and yada yada. It's very entertaining that an idiot can entertain us, but cannot entertain an idea.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,463 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

Uncanny

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:12 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You know, borderline mad or not... You are pretty entertaining.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:16 pm
@Uncanny,
Living in the shadows can make man quite mad, yes, but it is what that man's intentions are when playing with the shadows that truly determines whether that madness is a black hole creating life, or a clogged up toilet full of bloody ****.
Uncanny

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:22 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I have a feeling you run multiple monitors, with endless forum sights.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:25 pm
@Uncanny,
I knit, sow and design masks with still pictures of the last forum I fed off of, while dealing with inner voices based on the insatiable hunger created by the contraction of darkness between experience and fulfillment, that I wear on my face to "become" my victim.

This forum is next...
Uncanny

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You should have a series of books.
One Eyed Mind

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:41 pm
@Uncanny,
I can't write or read books.

This whole Universe is my library - I take in everything at once. Electromagnetically received information; contemplation and aggregation is the holy trinity of genius.
0 Replies

Artimas

Tue 23 Sep, 2014 03:50 am
There is no genius, without a touch of madness.
0 Replies