Waking while still dreaming

MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 03:56 pm
I have a few experience starting over the last 3 weeks. Once I awoke and I was still dreaming for maybe two seconds then I exited the dream state.

I had a dream where I was concious but still dreaming and I was able to control the light perceived in my imagination and people would pop up and try to make it dark but I would fly around making light.

Another time I was dreaming and aware but I couldn't move at all and it was like someone was like sprinting twoards me, totally terrifying this time. It's like a hate demon coming to get my confused spirit.

What can I make of these dreams? Is it possible to control my dreams and imagination and enact them while awake and control the hallucinations for my enjoyment?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 9,528 • Replies: 58

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:00 pm
They are your pets, OP. These "demons" are aspects that you have "demonized" through "selfish fear" and "selfish self-selfless-selfish doubt".

When you have a dream, do not let fear define the dream - let what causes the fear to define the dream.

Controlling dreams is a sign that you're trying to manipulate your subconscious reality, OP. Do not try to control - let the fears consume you. They cannot hurt you. Let the madness come, or it will consume you on the outside, instead of just the inside. Ideas are inside our heads so they cannot create physical destruction - please stop neglecting your metaphysical responsibilities.

Yours truly, the Mind Guru.
MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:08 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I believe it's the lack of love trying to devour me like in revelation. No love, not passive, no knowledge, not safe, etc. they'rel demons that have broken free from hell here on earth.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:27 pm
@MWal,
Lucid dreaming is FUN.
U are the master of the universe of that dream.
Your limits are those of the imagination.

David
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:29 pm
@MWal,
Get a grip MWal.

It's your fears that you take to bed with you that create such nightmares.

Change your life of the things that you are not happy with and happy dreaming.
MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 04:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
In my dream I controlled light. Did I mention I see light crowns above my head while awake. Oh my imagination is a wild fire.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:01 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks, ill heed your advice. I believe it's the hate in the world trying to kill my enlightenment, ultimately. That is my fear.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:09 pm
@MWal,
Or... They are your demons. Your pets. Your little shadowy creatures that are a projection of your internal madness.

Please reevaluate your subconscious world, as it is blinding you with darkness (irony).

Our life is not found in the light, OP.

Our life is found in what has yet to be revealed, like I don't know... darkness...?
MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:23 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
It's up to you. The light is always there for you, you just need to go with it. It's all about what you believe in in your mind. What ever you imagine will be your minds reality. The imagination is a good thing, let that be and naturally you will only see good things.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:36 pm
@MWal,
No, the brain contains only one universal language. The symbols in our dream are universal symbols of the Universe - they reflect us on a universal level, not a personal scale, to take our algorithm and use it against us.

There's no such thing as "only see good things". If you "only see good things", it's because you closed yourself off to the "bad things", which can lead to "even more good things".

GOD, am I wise today. Where is this coming from, dear brain?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 05:38 pm
@MWal,
Quote:
naturally you will only see good things

Quote:
If you "only see good things", it's because you closed yourself off to the "bad things", which can lead to "even more good things".

Erm MWal, I believe that you said it first... This is true.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:01 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Good things lead to good things. Bad things may lead to good things, but they the self are still bad things.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:08 pm
@MWal,
When you dream, you have nightmares. These nightmares are problems. You address these problems by facing your nightmares. Turning your back on nightmares, is turning your back on problems. Your conscience is dirty, now clean it up, so it can be fresh and clear to all the world.
MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
The world will come clean together. I'll stop having demons when evil schizophrenic children stop terrorizing me. I'm a pacifist, truly.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:59 pm
@MWal,
No, the world will come clean, when you face your dirty conscience. Until then, you are deceiving yourself, holding yourself back and serving as an accomplice to this entire damnation.
MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 09:34 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You know nothing about me, bud.
NSFW (view)
MWal

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 10:30 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Life can be all good. I don't have to care about the bad things. As the ecstasy of love I can know, and mean all good things by it. I can make things good. You just have to lead with your know.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 10:40 pm
@MWal,
You do have to care about the bad things. By not caring about bad things, you are ignoring bad things; by ignoring bad things, you are being selfish and negligent towards the suffering of our people.

Ignoring bad things is like wearing a band-aid over a cut; it does not do anything except make you feel better, but in reality, it slows down the healing process.
MWal

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 11:26 am
@One Eyed Mind,
I know better. It's my right to live it up. Or life is meaningless. And if everyone lives it up with me, the not good will not exist, it's called tempt. Where our passive existence negates the existence of a criminals naturally without violence.