Achieving an A2K Personal Milestone

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 02:39 am
@ehBeth,
It is utterly false to say that i "follow" Sturgis. I only mentioned him in this thread because he had lied in saying that he had me on ignore. Had i known he'd have such an hysterical fit, i would not have mentioned him.
lmur

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 07:24 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I only mentioned him in this thread because he had lied in saying that he had me on ignore. Had i known he'd have such an hysterical fit, i would not have mentioned him.

First mention of Sturgis in this thread:-

Setanta wrote:
I am surprised that anyone was temporarily banned as the tolerance of the moderators now stands. I was once banned for a couple of days because Sturgis lied and reported me for calling him a bad name. That was long ago, and the only thing for which a person cold get banned these days, as far as i know (other than spam) is making a death threat.

I think it's clear to everyone who's lying here (Clue: it's not Sturgis).
Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:11 am
@lmur,
I'll go through this slowly, as you appear not to be too swift. I mentioned Sturgis because, in the past he had said he had me on ignore. Had i known that wasn't true, i'd not have mentioned him. It is your rather witless distortion which tries to make out that i said anything about Sturgis posting in this thread. You're as bad as he is.
engineer

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:18 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I'm even more impressed now that Engineer make him rage ignore, it takes a lot of talent to exasperate a jerk. Kudos again to Engineer.

Thanks! Still basking in the glow of driving a troll to distraction. Best of all, he can't see this thread.
Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 08:21 am
I will also note that you are ignoring that in the thread you linked, i had not mentioned Sturgis, i had made no remarks about him or to him. He showed up, of his own accord, to make nasty remarks about me. I'd say that you have some kind of prejudice of your own going on here.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:25 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

I'm even more impressed now that Engineer make him rage ignore, it takes a lot of talent to exasperate a jerk. Kudos again to Engineer.

Thanks! Still basking in the glow of driving a troll to distraction. Best of all, he can't see this thread.

Oh God yes, nothing is quite as sweet, keep up the good work.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:27 am
@Setanta,
it's the other way around

you made an incorrect assumption there
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 11:53 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I'll go through this slowly, as you appear not to be too swift. I mentioned Sturgis because, in the past he had said he had me on ignore. Had i known that wasn't true, i'd not have mentioned him. It is your rather witless distortion which tries to make out that i said anything about Sturgis posting in this thread. You're as bad as he is.

Speaking of slow, Setanta, do you even read your idiocy?
Let's try this again, since your reading comprehension skills really suck.

1)Among other things, you brought my name up in this thread, hurling about accusations which are completely unfounded. Namely that I had reported you for calling me a bad name which got you banned in 2003/2004 which was prior to me arriving on this site. I notice you still have not acknowledged that LIE. Not seeking an apology (from you it'd be worthless anyway) just an acknowledgement that you made a mistake and have mistaken me for another poster who was here at the time of your banning.

2) I have never claimed to have you on ignore. I may have said I am ignoring you, which for the most part is true. As I have now said 3 times, I do not post in response to you any more unless you bring up my name...as you decided to do in this thread when you began whining about a banning from more than 1 years ago. I rarely post in a thread that you start. Frankly most of your threads are as boring as you, therefore they don't have an inviting feel to them so there's no interest in posting within them. Besides which, I know you'd rather I didn't post in them and try to offer you that courtesy (as much as possible).

Now, back to the matter at hand where you advised me to 'hurry up and die'

3)You had posted in the thread by JGoldman10, "This is a goddamned pack of lies, and you are an incredible egomaniac. You say that you didn't agree with what i was posting, and neither did i. I agree with what i posted, which is why i posted it, you ******* idiot. I'm not "trying to antagonize" you for being a christian, i was pointing out what a raging hypocrite you are, for, among other reasons, your hatefulness and such idiocy as denying that Catholics are christians, or claiming that fundamentalist don't believe in following every word of the bible (your idiotic claim). I don't give a rat's ass if you have me on ignore, but i don't intend to let you spread your delusional, self-serving and usually hateful tripe without comment. You are a ******* childish, ego-centric idiot with a narrow, uninformed and stereotyped world view.

You will note in the above, I underlined '....hateful tripe', this is important because I responded to you at that time, thusly: "That makes me wonder Sport, does hateful tripe taste different from friendly tripe?"----my response to you was in no way assaulting you or attacking you. I happened to call you Sport and was attempting a moment of humor. There was nothing mean spirited about it, unless that is what you wished it to be.
You then chose to attack. First with this in the thread: "Hurry up and die, will ya, ya worthless dick sucker.

Now there's some hateful tripe for ya, just like slime you're always addressing to me
.''

That was followed a minute later by your P.M. which I already quoted earlier.

At no point had I used harsh words towards you and definitely not at or to the disgusting level to which you stooped. Was it because I called you Sport? If that offends, then tell me and I will willingly apologize. If the remainder of my post in the Goldman thread offended you, then kindly let me know, just what levels of humor I am allowed to have around you. Apparently you feel you can assault and slander and do whatever you please and that's fine and dandy but the second someone says something you don't find pleasing, your jowls shake and teeth rattle and you begin spewing all manner of vileness.
You truly need medication or at least serious levels of psychiatric counseling.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 11:58 am
I could have been wrong about the dates, but not the incident.

As for the JGoldman thread, my remarks were addressed to him, not to you, nor were they about you. You decided to rush in there and post your "hateful tripe line"--irony is not dead, it just goes unrecognized by the perpetrators. NOw you claim that "hateful tripe" does not constitute harsh words. Showing up at all to comment was unnecessary--making reference to hateful tripe, when you've spewed that at me for years . . . well, that's rich, and its ironic.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:03 pm
@Setanta,
Oh for Christ's sake, can't you just be happy for engineer? Everybody has Q on ignore, I have for so long I forgot who it was. I'm also tempted to characterize a poster as hysterical, possibly reckless as well as short fused with the temperament of a diva in a 24/7 hissy fit. My granddaughter is 3 and has begun to realize that hissy fits tire you out and don't get you much in terms of gratification. Hopefully no one will interpret my remarks as a personal assault, I'm just so happy that engineer was able to frost Q's hoodles I don't feel like listening to a litany of real or imagined slights one man feels he needs to avenge. Give it up already, life is too short and once we are dead we ain't coming back.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:27 pm
@Setanta,
Never mind anything else, Lmur is swift. You get points for typing his name correctly. You do get to disagree with his take. Essentially calling him dumb, not swift, isn't useful. He is one of our very least stupid on this board.

A lot of the reactivity you cheerfully confront is because you slam people.

I await you calling me a drunk for pointing this out.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 27 Sep, 2014 07:09 pm
This is so awesome! Every time I post to Q, he posts back telling me I'm on ignore.
Setanta

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 12:22 am
@engineer,
That'll show ya . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 06:27 am
@engineer,
I have nothing to add. I was touched by the clown, the eagle, the wizard of light, even though the relationships were cyber the persons were real .

I lost my mom and my daughter in the last 15 years( time while I was on abuzz). Their death's pain has dulled only a bit by times passage. Id been mostly running from my daughters death as a final act of evidence of the non-existence of a god, but have grown to realize that we only make all these myths up anyway out of fear, profound ignorance, or revenge on ourselves. A2k helped me realize how silly such belief systems are and how they fail any sniff tests.

Ive grown not to expect any blinding lights of reason to grow out of these interactions, its all just harmless fun. Some of us get great kicks out of teasing and debating fools, some don't. Some retain the fun spirit consistently. I don't know where Im at from day to day on those. All of us occasionally become "trolls" in one form or another so why not?

0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 11:11 pm
@engineer,
It's your inadvertently devilish, provocateur persona.
0 Replies