Achieving an A2K Personal Milestone

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
I can see you, edgar.

I don't know why, as I had you on ignore, being a leftie and all.

JESPAHHH! My ignore button's not working.
Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I have no doubt that I am being ignored by lots of people, particularly far right people and then some over other issues. But I probably started it first, by ignoring them.

I'm not sure I should do two in a row...sure it's not kosher...but you're like an institution ...you're the part of AK2 most people like. Hate it was back to back...that does nothing for my cool factor.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:24 pm
@Lordyaswas,
****, there are other people here?

/mashes Ignore button repeatedly with large mallet/

http://www.animated-gifs.eu/objects-hammers/0110.gif
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:27 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

AND I have finally managed to create a milestone myself......my very own NSFW thread (Colombian's brazilians)

When I saw that thread, I thought that is the next milestone for me to achieve. You're ahead of me as usual.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:28 pm
I love the people on this site. Even some I am ignoring. I even miss spendius. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:31 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I love the people on this site. Even some I am ignoring. I even miss spendius. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I'm With you. What happened to Spendi. Maybe he didn't understand...I hope I wasn't too harsh...I didn't mean to be!!
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:37 pm
@Germlat,
I saw a post that said he had mentioned a health problem. That's the only clue I have.
Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I saw a post that said he had mentioned a health problem. That's the only clue I have.

Yikes! I missed it. He was an intrepid person for an argument. I hope o.k.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:36 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm the one who said I thought I saw him say some few words about health - but I looked at his posts back to late May and couldn't find it. It's just a quick memory, no idea of the date or what he actually said.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:05 pm
Where is Romeo? Ok...so many were annoyed at times by him but-- to me, he was the first person to make me laugh out loud here. He is(insert all) whatever...at the end of the day...a warm-hearted fella. Even when he was "bad", he wasn't bad on a personal level. I hope he's ok.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:09 pm
@Germlat,
Romeo's back. He posted on another thread yesterday. Said he's had problems logging on and assumed he'd been banned. Not so.
Setanta

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:12 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Into every life a little rain must fall, but in the case of Romeo, it's usually a deluge.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 04:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Romeo's back. He posted on another thread yesterday. Said he's had problems logging on and assumed he'd been banned. Not so.

Good to know he's back....please don't stone me!!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 05:27 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Sarcy, yes....clever, only when I've had one and a half IPA's. Any more and I turn back to stoopid.
Come over to US and Enjoy some genuine stoopid. . . .
http://www.bruguru.com/hopstoopid.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:35 am
@engineer,
On I don't know if it was a case of "rage ignore"

Quote:
because he is a bit blind and he really don't understand this stuff

This doesn't sound like the explanation of an incensed individual. Sorry to rain on your parade, but I'm afraid you're going to have to do a lot better to get a true "rage ignore."

There have been a couple of times that someone announced that they were going to put me on ignore before they did. It usually went something like:

"**** you I'm putting you on ignore!"

Of course, they always seem to come back for more so I guess the rage cools.

I've found that commenting on a post by someone who has announced that I am on ignore and mentioning that they can't see it, usually draws them out. It's interesting.
engineer

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 10:14 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yes, Q has responded directly to me on that other thread, then immediately posted that I was ignored.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 10:29 am
There is one member here who has, more than once, said that he was going to put me on ignore. Each time that this has happened, sooner or later, and it seems sooner rather than later, i get an email from A2K to tell me that that member is now following me. It is not simply that the person who says he will put me on ignore is reading my posts, he actually unignores me, and then puts me on his "follow" list. Bizarre.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 11:39 am
I put myself on ignore the other day, because I didn't agree with something I posted.
I spent the next hour trying to guess where the unignore button was on a completely blank profile page. Once back to normal, I found that I had pressed my follow button at various times and now stalk myself most of the time.

Lordyaswas

@Lordyaswas,
Ah, there you are.
Lordyaswas

@Lordyaswas,
See what I mean?