What if Im Right?

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:40 pm
The "What if I'm Right" Theory is primarily a challenge to accepted teaching regarding the origins of man, his present and future.
This is not a denial of current scientific truths but is an extension of the primary components of our universe beyond energy, matter, time and space.
The addition of the two obvious, extra components, ignored by science, makes the whole picture to no longer be a mystery, answers all the questions and "fits" the reality we have.
In science if a theory fits the circumstances it is more often right then wrong.

This is a theory that must be read and studied with an open mind. In a world being driven by increasingly rapid change, it is becoming more and more urgent, that we fully understand what we are as humans- the dominant species on our planet, our composition, our psyche and particularly our origins. Without this understanding, it is logically impossible to grow a society with an overreaching philosophy for a positive, rewarding destiny.

About the year 430 B.C., the philosopher Plato observed that the people were being continuously told what to think instead of being taught how to think. And in all this time nothing appears to have changed. What is taught is easily changed or forgotten but what one thinks out for themselves can be changed, altered but never forgotten. That tends to make thinking a lonely business. Thinking and observation is the father of education, yet education tends to limit individual thinking. Education wise, when something is accepted as fact, that can preclude any further investigation and this is where the thinker is necessary, to examine, to question, to ask “What If”? Has something been missed or discounted? Has a small mistake been made that has grown by parallax error, thus distorting our understanding of a particular problem? As a thinker this is where my curiosity led me to find fertile ground in our accepted and acquired knowledge of the origins of man. For the clues to understanding, logically must be in the origins.

The "What if I'm Right" Theory incorporates two components that have been overlooked in our understanding of the origins of the universe and of mankind.
If you are interested in reading my theory please visit Edit Moderator (link removed)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 333 • Replies: 1
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:43 pm
The brain was an archive, that is now a slave.

People live for certainty, not curiosity - this is the issue which advocates all corruption.

Enslaved by their subconscious by night; playing god by day.
0 Replies