I really like this girl please help me what should I do

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:24 pm
Update : I met this girl a few weeks ago and we really connected. We started hanging out at school and she started to like me. She knows I like her because I told her when we were talking on the phone, we talk on the phone a lot and have over 2000 text messages together. Her high school sweatheart just moved away a week after I met her. I'm not rushing anything on her and she keeps telling me I'm getting too attached but she is the one leading me on. She has developed feelings for me and she said she is
Update 2: confused, she came over to tell me that we should stop talking and when she came we had a really good talk and I ended up holding her for a long time and she said she still wants to talk to me obviously but she says she maybe wants to try things out with her boyfriend still but she also said she wishes they never got back together after he found out about us. She told me she is confused and she wants me to give her time we haven't talked in 1 day. What should I do I'm getting really nervous.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 398 • Replies: 3
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:34 pm
When Man is in a situation beyond Man - only time can tell Man the next step.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:00 am
@skilfuleric,
She told you to back off as she wants to try to make things work with her boyfriend.

So do so.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:16 am
She is confused. She told you that. So step back. WAY back.

In the meantime, look around. There ARE other girls. This one cheated on her boyfriend. Do you think she might cheat on you?

Perhaps she's too young to be attached to one guy. How old are you two?

0 Replies