I am really bumed out...

IamTheMan25

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:10 pm
I am sorry that i did not do as you asked. She came to me first asking if i was ok and it just evolved into what is happening now. The last thing she said was i quote, "i dont know (my name), i could easily say im done but i dont wanna do that. I really like you, but you would just be wasting your time." She said i wouod be wasting my time because she said it wouldnt work out. I told her that if she keeps telling herself that it wont work out, then it wont. But i then told her that if you keep a positive attitude and work to stay together and trust each other, that we might just be ok. But she fell asleep. And i hope to get a text from her tomorrow. It sounds to me that she wants to be with me but doesnt want it to be for nothing and the only advice i have left fron you guys is how i can prove to her that i love her and how it wont be for nothing if i get a second chance but i dont wanna go too far if you see what im sayin. By the way i thank you guys for helping me out.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 12:49 am
@IamTheMan25,
Quote:
It sounds to me that she wants to be with me but doesnt want it to be for nothing and the only advice i have left fron you guys is how i can prove to her that i love her and how it wont be for nothing

She has measured you up and found that you dont make the grade. Somehow you got it into your brain that if you can find the magic words to say to her that she will change her evaluation of you. It will not work unless she has self esteem problems, does not trust her judgement, in which case she is no prize.

In my opinion what you are doing now is pathetic pandering. Yakkity yak was never going to save your ass, it was actions, showing her that she was wrong about you. You were supposed to wait a few days so that you could pretend to have a change of heart and then show her that she was wrong about you not wanting her. You were supposed to get with her in person, make the time for her, fall on your sword, and yes yak about your undying love for her and stupidity. Instead what did was immediately do what you have always done and that did not work, yak on text.

Unless you are a wordsmith with the poems, and she likes poems, yak is not going to work.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 02:31 am
@hawkeye10,
"Unless you are a wordsmith with the poems, and she likes poems, yak is not going to work."

Well, now that explains why I defied your "woman code", Hawk.
0 Replies

IamTheMan25

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 03:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
No offense but you didnt answer my question at all. She told me today she wants to be with me but she doesnt trust me. The reason she doesnt trust me is because her past relationships have ended with the guy dumping her and she takes relationships bery serious. She doesnt want to get hurt like she did by her other boyfriends. So now i ask you, how do i prove to her that i am her to stay with her? That im not going to rip her heart out of her chest like others have do her before.
0 Replies

IamTheMan25

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:02 pm
I asked her if it was too much to ask to see her and tell her how much i love her in person and she replied with "we will see." So do you think i am in?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:19 pm
@IamTheMan25,
IAmTheMan

As someone who speaks for the animal and the human of females, I can tell you that you have to learn a balance between being respectful, but roughly playful at the same time.

Can you do that without forcing it? You have to remember, at some point sex is an option, and sex is not something that involves being polite - you hammer into her womanhood and you both enjoy that satiation of thrill together, but when you're not doing that and role-playing human again, that's when you can be this guy you are now - just let her know you can have a wild side, and you'll always be interesting from that point on as long as you balance the two naturally, not forcefully.

You can't expect to have a mental connection with someone, and fail the physical connection altogether. It never works. When you go for someone, you go for their their body and their personality. When you are with them, you bond with them on more than one level - you can't just always be polite and think you'll get anywhere when your entire life is based on your mother's uterus going into rehab from all the tension and the pain. Women like drama, because women are nature - nature loves drama. Get on that stage and understand the difference between your willy and how to be witty.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:26 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

IAmTheMan

As someone who speaks for the animal and the human of females, I can tell you

err no

you do not speak for females

you may speak for yourself, but that's it

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:29 pm
@ehBeth,
I said the human and the animal "of" the female.

Why so quick to respond, when you don't read between the lines? I have made sure to evaluate my colloquial expertise before every response. I can't say the same for you, Beth. Perhaps you should control those emotions before responding to one's notions.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:40 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Are you sure I have emotions?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:41 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You speak for nothing "of" the female.

You speak for yourself, whatever gender you may be.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:47 pm
@ehBeth,
If you don't have emotions, then you don't live life - if you don't live life, your voice is but a reflection of your silent screams.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:50 pm
@ehBeth,
You can try to play "Human Shell Games" with me, but frankly, you cannot hide behind your physical body, as Man had already demonstrated since the dawn of Mankind that a man can read another man by the what they wear; how they live; what they fight for; what scares them; how they react and what people they are attracted to.

Maybe in a world where people weren't creating 99% accurate psycho-profiles of serial killers, I would say "yeah, it's impossible to know someone else", but frankly, we do live in a world where people can read people, so sorry Beth, you can keep living thinking people can't get into your head, while I will have all the ability to prevent people from getting into mine.
0 Replies