I am really bumed out...

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:13 pm
So me and this girl met on twitter but she is in the same county as me, but goes to a different highschool. And we started talking andended up liking each other. This girl is extreamly pretty. I mean blue eyes, tan skin, and just gorgeous. But we started to hang out and she really ended up liking me. She has no sexual reputation and is a church going girl. I and a christian also. But she would tell me all the time after about a month of talking that she really loved me. I asked her if she wanted to date and she said yes but she wanted me to ask her dad for permission to date her. We i said yes ofcourse i will ask. But i was nervous because ive never done that. But we talked about a monty more and i still hadnt asked her dad. But we kissed alot and i got really close to her parents and they loved me. I got her a necklace for her birthday and she wire ut everyday. I paid $35. She all of the sudden started acting funny. Not saying i love you and anything. I asked if anything was wrong and she said no like any girl. It got worse and worse i got worried and got into that panic mode for a couple days and when i would ask if she wanted to hang out, she wouldnt reply to the text. One day we talked and i asked if it bothered her that i havent asked her dad yet and she said no. I then asked," you still want to date right?" She replied, "idk" and my heart sank. I asked her if i did anything wrong she said no i didnt and kept trying to get info out of er because i was scared of losing this amazing girl. This morning, she i said goodmorning and nothing else. No, "goodmorning babe" or anything sweet. She asked if anything was wrong and i said it was bothering me the you said idk when i asked if you still wanted to date. And she said, "well goodmorning to you too" we talked normal for a few minuts them finally said that we had to talk. She said it was about us. I asked what about us and she said that she thinks we should just be friends. I asked why and she said i dont know i just do. I told her i understood and good luck with everything and she said thank you. Then said she hopes we can still be friends. I said we could. And she asked if i was mad. I said "no, but i will miss you but im glad you told me." She said ok and that was it. I have been wanted to text her but i am resisting. I really loved her and thought we had something real. She always wanted to spend time with me and always wanted to know if i really loved her because she said she didnt want to lose me and all of the sudden she lost interest. I just dont know why this would happen. She was so perfect and i always saw her pictures and thought to myself thst she was the most beautiful girl ever and somehow got her. She was so great and now she is gone. Please help me of how i might could get her back or at least give me an idea of what might have been the reason she ended us. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,069 • Replies: 31

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:16 pm
She wanted you to ask her parents if you could date her. You never did that.

She has lost respect for you because that was important to her.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:31 pm
You should have grown some balls and asked the dad if you cared that much. My ex's papa was notoriously mean, old-cultured, very strong, had all sorts of weaponry in his house.

And I stood up to that man every day.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:35 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

She wanted you to ask her parents if you could date her. You never did that.

She has lost her love for you because you proved to not want her badly enough.

fixed

this is an almost exact repeat of the person a couple months ago asking what could possibly be wrong with waiting days to respond to a text from a girl after a date, why was she pissed. He was afraid of being condemned for really wanting her so he waited, but by acting like he did not really want her killed off the relationship before it could even get going.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Isn't it interesting?

People's fears become people's realities.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:46 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:

People's fears can become people's realities.

fixed

it can and often does keep one alive too. Too little fear was the cause of the great recession.

The trick with fear is to have the right amount. Few succeed.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 08:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Some live with fear;
others live in fear.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 09:49 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
some use fear, others are consumed by fear.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 09:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
I have never perceived fear anymore than a distorted reflection.

Distorted reflections cannot be used for any reason, unless to spread more distortion.

Fear creates more fear. It's like a shadow people chase that doesn't exist. So how can you use or be consumed by the non-existence of it?
0 Replies

IamTheMan25

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 10:08 pm
Yeah you guys are right. She told me to wait a while to ask but i just never did. Well i know i shouldve asked and if i could go back i would ask him the second i see him. But do you have any advice on how i could possibly get her backamd get a second chance?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 10:09 pm
@IamTheMan25,
Go to the father.

Away with you!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 11:54 pm
@IamTheMan25,
wait 4 days (three more right?) them text her " I really miss you, I think I fucked up, can we talk? " . Go out for coffee or what ever it is that you do there and tell her what you told us. play up how you are so stupid and how she is so great and ask her to give you another chance. You have a 30% chance for success. If it fails chalk this up as a learning exercise and move on, dont mope over her and dont contact her again. There will still be a 10% that she down the road contacts you trying to get your back.

Women are strange, if you are smart and lucky you will figure them out by the time you are 30.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 11:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Or he could go to the father...
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 11:59 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Or he could go to the father...

bad move after she has cut it off. The permission to talk to dad died when she cut off the relationship.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 12:06 am
@hawkeye10,
Well, maybe I just have a gift then, because religious people, prideful people, over-protective mothers/fathers, they simply cannot take me for a threat for some odd reason. Perhaps it's my yearning charisma or my poetic words that really gets one to think at that moment in time.

Yeah, Hawk. Maybe it is best for people who know Lingjutsu. Not scared naive children that throw away important things in life for comfort.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 12:38 am
@hawkeye10,
Very true.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 12:52 am
@roger,
This OEM fella seems to be about 17 years old. The tell is that he thinks he knows everything but he clearly has not the slightest idea of how women work.
IamTheMan25

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:12 pm
We texted alot today and she told me that i never loved her and that i still dont. I swear to you guys that i love her. I asked for a second chance and that i know what i did and that i know how to fix it. She said "i dont know what to say (my name)." Then later she said i dont know. I felt like i might still have a chance. She then brought up the fact that i let her walk away within one text and i told her that it was very hard for me to do that. I told her i almost let her slip away and that im not gunna let thap happen. She replied with something. Then i sent her another message telling her i will prove to her i love her and that i care about. Then 2 hours later she said, "its whatever (my name)." Then told her that its not whatever. That i really do love her and that she made me happy and stuff. She hasnt texted me back. Should i just wait? Do you think i did the right thing? And do you think that this might end up with us being back together?
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:27 pm
@IamTheMan25,
You did not listen. you went at her too soon. Now she thinks that you are a boy who does not like to lose your toys and who tries to get them back, she does not think it is her you miss but rather having a girl (any girl) to call.

Quote:
She then brought up the fact that i let her walk away within one text and i told her that it was very hard for me to do that. I told her i almost let her slip away and that im not gunna let thap happen.
Again you did not pay attention. The line is " I really fucked up and I want another chance", you did not put up a fight for her, THAT is the problem, and you are defending that deal killer because you never said that you were wrong.

Quote:
And do you think that this might end up with us being back together?
Slim to none
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
An accusation like this one could turn one towards solipsism, because if all those females I've awed, inspired and captured with grace don't exist according to you, then they were all solely my projections.
0 Replies