Comma, colon, semi-colon, dash or , which

FortOtt

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 05:56 pm
What do I put after Park?

Located next to the school on 1309 Randall Avenue was Alta Vista Park, which was a two-acre facility that included a shack, a wading pool, two tennis courts, and a baseball field that would get turned into an ice-skating rink in the wintertime.

Located next to the school on 1309 Randall Avenue was Alta Vista Park, / ; / : /--a two-acre facility that included a shack, a wading pool, two tennis courts, and a baseball field that would get turned into an ice-skating rink in the wintertime.

Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 489 • Replies: 3
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 05:59 pm
@FortOtt,
Located next to the school on 1309 Randall Avenue was Alta Vista Park}{){ which was...

Welcome to grammatical anarchy<>< where people learn how to use what ever the **** they want for sentence breaking?)?_
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 06:07 pm
@FortOtt,
A comma after Park is appropriate, grammatically.
0 Replies

Bazza6

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 02:58 am
@FortOtt,
Located next to the school on 1309 Randall Avenue was Alta Vista Park, a two-acre facility that included a shack, a wading pool, two tennis courts, and a baseball field that would get turned into an ice-skating rink in the wintertime.

Use a comma; and "which was" is optional.
0 Replies