the real world

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:43 pm
@Cyracuz,
This was a fair and understandable response, Cyra.

Just know that I do not think myself higher; I just speak on the behalf of everyone digging holes below the foundation of which I stand on.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:47 pm
@Cyracuz,
The things I speak are not limited to spoken language, as I do not claim, name or own - I hone what "is". There's no doubt that the Universe has an irrefutable self-similarity design system. There's no doubt that the black hole is the female spirit of the Universe; the star is the male spirit of the Universe. The electromagnetic waves themselves and the colors they come in when entering radio frequencies are the Universe's personalities. The Universe hasn't changed its laws, thus the Universe is a "design"; it's not finished yet, however. The Universe is very young and still creating itself through time.

Perhaps in a world wherein Science wasn't at all relevant to actual functions and results of the Universe via experimentation, demonstration and assessment, I would agree, but frankly, I know I can know this design before me; that created me; that lives inside me, to be nothing short from vibration, frequency and energy.
room109

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:11 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Essentially the notion of spiritualism is expressed here.

but not the common defintion of the term. more of a loose defintion. than a fixed one.

0 Replies

MWal

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 11:53 am
Only happiness is real. Anger is withering away one way or the other. Hate and anger are the blotted out names of the book of life.
Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:49 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

The things I speak are not limited to spoken language, as I do not claim, name or own - I hone what "is". There's no doubt that the Universe has an irrefutable self-similarity design system.

Try telling that to Quantum Field theorists.

All praise the nameless algorithm! Pssh...
Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:50 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Only happiness is real. Anger is withering away one way or the other. Hate and anger are the blotted out names of the book of life.

Last I checked, anger is just as real as happiness. Try telling a father who is angry at his child that his anger is not real.

More bullshit.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:53 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Ding, the Fibonacci Sequence is what changes our moods every day. Our dreams (the algorithm) evaluate our current psychical condition and then we have to go through an entire day inside that psychical condition. That is why there are days where we have this absolutely unbearable level of energy - and there are days where we are just at a loss for energy. Generally, when you do good things, you receive good dreams, you wake up to a good day; when you do bad things, you receive bad dreams, you wake up to a bad day.

MWal

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:55 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Lol. You can be angry all you want, until you have an user and it kills you. Anger is all the wrong stuff. When it comes to counting life you can't count what's dead or withering away.
Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:56 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Ding, the Fibonacci Sequence is what changes our moods every day. Our dreams (the algorithm) evaluate our current psychical condition and then we have to go through an entire day inside that psychical condition. That is why there are days where we have this absolutely unbearable level of energy - and there are days where we are just at a loss for energy.

How does the Fibonacci sequence change our mood every day? Where's the evidence?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 06:58 pm
@MWal,
Anger is fire.

Wisdom is water.

Happiness is an energy drink that throws you high up, but nothing to catch you when you come back down.

Madness is a sign of intelligence.

Sanity is a sign of conformity.
Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:02 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

Lol. You can be angry all you want, until you have an user and it kills you. Anger is all the wrong stuff. Happiness is all consuming, all submitting/submissive force. When its all said and done its one or the other. Armageddon thanks.

Anger is not "all the wrong stuff". And there shouldn't be a dichotomy between happiness and anger. You can have both in life and be perfectly healthy. It all depends on why, who, and when you're angry or happy. Which in turn depends on your relationships with other people, physiology, psychology, as well as biology. Completely contextual, not overgeneralized like your assertions.

Jesus. People need to read more philosophy, particularly Aristotle.
thack45

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:02 pm
http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/storage/images/blog/antipsychotics.jpg
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:05 pm
@Ding an Sich,
The evidence is in the pattern of our experience, Ding.

Think of life like a climax that perpetuates. The days increase from a number 0~9. However, the days do not have to be individually allocated within 0~9, but rather as days go by, you are entering higher and higher stages of the Fibonacci Sequence.

0 is the that day where you cannot feel anything at all.

1 is the day you are angry

2. is the day you are mildly angry

3 is the day you are remotely angry

4 is the day you are loving

5 is the day you talkative

6 is the day you are thoughtful

7 is the day you transcend remotely

8 is the day you transcend mildly

9 is the day you transcend

Then when that transcendence (orgasm) dies out, you return back to 0 to enter through the stages perpetually - this is why NOBODY in this world can get away being only one man. Man is changing inside via these stages throughout an algorithm. The Universe is giving people good days and bad days via these stages. But get this, the wise men don't have bad days, because they can make something amazing out of "nihilism".
Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:05 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Anger is fire.

Wisdom is water.

Happiness is an energy drink that throws you high up, but nothing to catch you when you come back down.

Madness is a sign of intelligence.

Sanity is a sign of conformity.

Anger is not fire. It's like fire. It burns, metaphorically speaking. Once again, METAPHORICALLY speaking.

Same is true for the other emotions/states.

And would you please stop overgeneralizing? What the hell is wrong with people on this site? Madness is not always a sign of intelligence. Sanity is not always a sign of conformity. Almost everything you've said so far, including other threads, have been either false or meaningless.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:06 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Ding, you're wrong. Love is the evolution of Anger.

The spectrum is Red > Orange > Yellow > Green > Light Blue > Dark Blue > Purple

Red = Anger

Green = Love
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:08 pm
@Ding an Sich,
Anger IS fire, not physically, but metaphysically in a different form. Hence we are made from heat, water and electricity - on an advanced level. Our neurons are based on electricity plus plant design. Our lungs based on the roots of a plant. Our entire body is made in the image of the physical world.

Madness is always a sign of intelligence - people simply lose control over it, which results in your idea of "madness".

Sanity is always a sign of conformity. Wise men are wild and chaotic like the Universe, but when you look at them, they seem very still and boring.
Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:08 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

The evidence is in the pattern of our experience, Ding.

Think of life like a climax that perpetuates. The days increase from a number 0~9. However, the days do not have to be individually allocated within 0~9, but rather as days go by, you are entering higher and higher stages of the Fibonacci Sequence.

0 is the that day where you cannot feel anything at all.

1 is the day you are angry

2. is the day you are mildly angry

3 is the day you are remotely angry

4 is the day you are loving

5 is the day you talkative

6 is the day you are thoughtful

7 is the day you transcend remotely

8 is the day you transcend mildly

9 is the day you transcend

Then when that transcendence (orgasm) dies out, you return back to 0 to enter through the stages perpetually - this is why NOBODY in this world can get away being only one man. Man is changing inside via these stages throughout an algorithm. The Universe is giving people good days and bad days via these stages. But get this, the wise men don't have bad days, because they can make something amazing out of "nihilism".

Last I checked, the Fibonacci sequence goes 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21...

So where the hell does 0-9 fit in?

Once again, where's the evidence? Pretty unconvincing so far.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:11 pm
@Ding an Sich,
There's more to the Fibonacci Sequence, Ding.

Are you familiar with 3, 6 9; 2, 5 8; 1, 4 8?
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:11 pm
@Ding an Sich,
You can't just say its fine to get angry when it disturbs my higher powers. Love, man. Let it consume you. The only reason your healthy is because of the happiness, the anger is fighting your health. Transgression is death buddy.

When you get angry at someone, its like your saying you don't love them.
0 Replies

Ding an Sich

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 07:12 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Anger IS fire, not physically, but metaphysically in a different form. Hence we are made from heat, water and electricity - on an advanced level. Our neurons are based on electricity plus plant design. Our lungs based on the roots of a planet. Our entire body is made in the image of the physical world.

The conclusion is true but the premise is false, or at least meaningless. What do you mean buy anger being fire "metaphysically"?