HAPPY BIRTHDAY STURGIS

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:00 pm
@Butrflynet,
Yes, I can copy and paste sources and ambiguous links to pretend I am being constructive while responding, too.

Answer my question. You guys won't even get to know me, so all spite towards me is negligible and quite frankly blatantly envious.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:04 pm
@Butrflynet,
Bravo. I've said that before on a2k, but I think you have heralded a new usage..
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:18 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You've spent your few days here spewing derogatory soliloquies in an attempt to provoke reaction.

Your intent is so transparent that most choose to treat you like a pesky child rather than indulge you in your game of phoney proclamation.

Want me to learn something different about you? Give me something different to learn about you.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
How can you know me, when you already think you know me? Else you wouldn't condescend me and accuse me of such things, now would you?

There's a lot of emotion in your words; emotion of envy. You say as you say because you refuse to accept that I am on a higher frequency than you, when I am the one who sacrificed everything to reach this level of knowledge via years of pain, imprisonment and self-destruction. I have contrasted my pain to what is now passion, and I have turned myself from a seed that could not be crushed to a grand tree that can be cut down. I have my self-humility, for I do not condescend my own people - the things I say hurt them and burn them like the sun, but I do not devour or consume anyone just as the sun. There are people out there who fit your accusations towards me more, and you do not seem to bat an eye at them simply because you do not really mean what you say; you say what you say emotionally, because subconsciously there's a different meaning, as males must understand that when a woman speaks, it's not her words that matter; it's what lies behind those words which matters.
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:27 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I am on a higher frequency than you

http://img.mixedmartialarts.com/method=get&s=tin-foil-hat.jpg
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:40 pm
@Butrflynet,
Exactly why you need to stop condescending me and start understanding me. I know more about the human mind and the Universe than you are comfortable in admitting. If you think frequencies are some sort of mystical jumbo, you really need to reconsider your statements, unless you want to be wrong:

The brain and the heart exist on frequencies; the heart is a stronger brain than the "brain", as the electromagnetic signals are the strongest. These signals carry our emotions, which is why we can tell someone is looking at us from behind; we do not see with our "eyes", we see with electromagnetic waves. Plants communicate in the same way. Birds migrate according to these electrical currents that are invisible to the human eye, except the Northern Lights. That is why a blind man can use the ability of a bat by seeing things in their head, without having a picture in reality. The human eyes can emit "gamma rays", which are the highest frequency of the Universe, as it can produce X-Ray vision under certain conditions. The reason why humans cannot see in X-Ray vision is because the gamma rays are not for us - they are complimenting a part of our eye-sight, but not the conscious sight we use to see the world with.

There are five stages to the frequency: Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Theta (default) and Delta. If you ever feel sleepy and feel yourself getting deeper inside yourself by the second, you're entering "Delta". You can even prove to yourself the slight change of frequency by listening to music while awake, and listening to the same music while half-asleep, you'll notice the sounds are awkwardly arranged in Delta compared to Theta.

These frequencies can either be 100% white when outside of radio-wave signals, or they can be the colors of the rainbow while in radio-wave signals. These colors are the personalities of the Universe, hence why they never change and why they are a great way of experiencing emotion. We don't only "see" colors", we "live through" colors. Our entire imagination is using colors, shapes and patterns as a language underneath our socially conformed language. The blind still can "feel" colors"; they do not have to "see" them. The electromagnetic shield that surrounds our body changes colors depending on our mood and which thoughts we focus on. The Universe is able to make us "feel" electromagnetic pulses in relation to the things which are reacted to, thus why we have a "gut" feeling, which is to say that the Universe, indeed, has a "right/wrong" system underneath our man-made morals already. Even the brain is designed specifically not to kill our own species, unless that part of the brain is "dulled" out. For some reason, the Universe allowed us to "stop using" parts of our brain, which is why people are missing parts; it's because they let go of it, as it did not "benefit" their focuses in life.

These colors also come in the same pattern as the Earth we live on. Red, orange and yellow are the colors of inside this planet. Green, blue and dark blue are the forest and the sea/ocean outside of this planet's core. Purple is the Universe which encompasses it all. And finally, if you add red + blue, you get purple, which is proof this entire Universe is a design based on frequencies, energies, colors and vibrations that are invisible on a physical level.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:42 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
My thoughts?

Good on you, come onto a Birthday Thread and hi-jack it!!!

That's jack for you.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
But wait, I did? I asked a question, nobody answered it. They made an excuse, now I am making an example. Are you going to attack me over someone who posts irrelevant pictures to express false impressions of someone?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 05:45 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I asked a question, nobody answered it

ON a Birthday thread. Yes, I think this deserves calling out, you have enough threads going on to state your "claim"...

Now wish Sturgis a Happy Birthday, even though you don't know him, because that's the right thing to do and carry on elsewhere.
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 04:19 pm
@Sturgis,
Sorry I missed you birthday dude. Just saw the thread because the Oneyed worm posted and its post carried it to the top.

Hope y didn't embarrass yourself with debauchery n stuff.
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 12:29 pm
I totally missed your birthday - oh, I am so sorry Sturgis - you're one of the nicest people on A2K - forgive me please! Embarrassed And belatedly ... hope your birthday was a very happy one. Love and hugs Laughing

Here's a liquorice hamper for you - hope it wins your forgiveness!

http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/product_images/j/653/liquorice_hamper__51414_zoom.jpg
Sturgis

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 02:05 pm
@vonny,
Quote:
Here's a liquorice hamper for you - hope it wins your forgiveness!

http://www.treasureislandsweets.co.uk/product_images/j/653/liquorice_hamper__51414_zoom.jpg

You certainly know how to offer up a tasty apology Vonny; however there was no need to apologize. I accept well wishers wishes whenever they arrive.

farmerman wrote:
Sorry I missed you birthday dude. Just saw the thread because the Oneyed worm posted and its post carried it to the top.

Hope y didn't embarrass yourself with debauchery n stuff.
No problem there guy. In fact what would a birthday be without a little debauchery?
0 Replies

fredanisen

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 05:47 am
IS ROBERT HORRY MY BFF? CLICK HER TO FIND OUT>

WHO IS HER LOL

DONT BLOCK ME I LOVE LIFE BUT THIS IS ALL I HAVE>
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2015 08:58 am
@fredanisen,
Step away from the keyboard.....nothing to see here.....
0 Replies