Advice on dating an older Girl!

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 11:35 pm
Let me start by saying I am probably a bit younger than most on here, I am 16 and a junior in high school, but something has been eating away at me all weekend... let me first provide a little Backround information; I am in top 10% of my class academically, so other than classes juniors are required to take (2), I am in classes with mostly seniors, so a thought crossed my mind maybe I could pick up a senior, and well there is this one girl who is absolutely gorgeous, but I have not tried talking to her yet, because I wanted to get some insight on whether or not it would be worth it to even try to get to know her, because of the whole girls don't date other guys, the only thing i know about her is she is single and her name, got that from my neighbor who is a year older than me, when I confided this in him. I know that girls mature much faster than guys that is why they can date guys a few years older than them and still be around the same maturity level, anyways I feel I am rather mature for my age, I have 3 AP Classes, that I handle very well and my math class, which is Pre-Calc, so almost just like an AP class, sorry I digress, but the girl i mentioned earlier is in my AP US History class, and history just seems to come natural to me so I am more intelligent than probably everyone else in there, so I feel like I have that to my advantage, and I am a good 3-5 inches taller than her, I am 6'3 so if you looked at us you probably wouldn't notice the difference, and I am not the worst looking guy in the world, I have dated girls in my class who are fairly good looking, I just want some advice for picking up this girl for lack of a better term, if you guys think I am not wasting my time! One last thing seeing as it is the beginning of the year I am pretty sure she is only 17 and I am 16, if that helps so only a 1 year age difference. please give some feedback please, I am going mad!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 596 • Replies: 3
No top replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 11:46 pm
The best advice in anyone's life, is their own advice. Not their advice, as in their conscious self, but their advice, as in their subconscious "gut" feeling producing electromagnetic waves against circumstances - just don't confuse it with fear.
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 02:21 am
@Jcelmer98,
Bro, when i read your title i thought that that you were talking of more than just a 1 year difference of age. I mean 16 to 25 or somethng like that. Go for it, you have nothign to lose. Even if you fail and she is not interest you gain valuable experience that will be useful for dating more girls in the future.

One more thing, intelligence may appealing as well as the looks, but attitude is the sh*t Bro. Go for it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:39 am
@Jcelmer98,
You'll be fine. Just talk to her. "Gorgeous" girls are often NOT approached because so many guys are terrified of them. They can often be less attached than you might think.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Advice on dating an older Girl!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:51:03