I don't know what he wants...

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 10:49 am
Me and my ex broke up about two months ago, it was mutual. We'd been dating on and off for three years. It wasn't working and we ended kind of on bad terms but he text me yesterday out of the blue asking how I was etc and saying he didn't want to leave things on bad terms. The conversation went on ages! I found out from a friend that he is seeing this girl that he slept with after we broke up. They also mentioned there were no labels at all because they didn't want that. He keeps flirting with me and I'm still so in love with him. But he blows hot and cold. How can I possibly get back the guy I love if he's seeing someone else? He says he cares for me so much and I'll ask always have a place in his heart! However I know that this girl is staying the weekend at his house, it makes me so sad, he doesn't know I know though. What do I do to get him back? Please help:(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 557 • Replies: 3
No top replies

room109

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 11:00 am
@glittersparkle,
by a mutual agreement!!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 11:09 am
@glittersparkle,
Stay out of their relationship and try to move on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Sep, 2014 01:25 pm
@glittersparkle,
You're not getting him back.

He has moved on with his life.

If he contacts you again, let him know that you're not comfortable staying in touch. Then block him from your phone and social network, and move on with your life.
0 Replies