I saw a white man with a gun. I heard a policeman saying, "Place the weapon down on the ground, ple

oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 08:59 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
One Eye, y'all is confused. giujohn is the one who declared himself a super moron. Not me. Go back and check the thread. I mentioned he should not boast about being an expert moron. That's all.

Good grief. What's with this childish behavior?

And before you run around falsely accusing people of being morons, maybe you should learn how to properly use a2k's system for quoting the person you're replying to.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 09:15 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Come, Giu.

I will round up the intellects on this site, and we will take down the ignoramuses

No need... the dumb asses do a fine job of taking themselves down...I just highlight it.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 09:36 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, right. Like just last night my buddies were drinking beer and discussing the diagnostic details that distinguish petit mal sezieures from grand mal. And the day before, my students chose bacterial endocarditis as their discussion topic of the day.

Hey dont squawk to me that your life is bereft of intelectual discourse...I would think you would thank me for bringing some to this converation to stave off further atrophy of your cerebral cortex.

Thank you, Professor Hawking. Now know that "hey" is an exclamation and requires either a period (full stop) or comma in order to separate it from the grammatical structure of the sentence. Furthermore, the ellipsis (...) is used to indicate the intentional omission of a word or phrase. A comma is conventionally used to indicate a pause that would occur in spoken form. And: "conversation."

If you really want to challenge me intellectually, bring some credible, relevant evidence that there is, as you claim, no ongoing problem with police militarization and brutality, particularly with regards to racial discrimination. The UN and a handful of other agencies would like to see what you have. http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/hapkido1996/11_zpsc3a21505.gif
0 Replies

Bentinie

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 10:34 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Nice try dumb ass...thats an old trick.

Your lack of confidence is showing, badly! Your reply to me seem unstable, wobbly mentally. Why else would you refer to me as "dumb ass"? Only insecure people appeal to the lowest common denominator by calling others "dumb ass."
oralloy

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 11:00 pm
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:
Your lack of confidence is showing, badly! Your reply to me seem unstable, wobbly mentally. Why else would you refer to me as "dumb ass"? Only insecure people appeal to the lowest common denominator by calling others "dumb ass."

Perhaps he is simply retaliating in kind because people are spouting name-calling at him?

Just a thought....
FBM

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 11:16 pm
@oralloy,
I think if you look back at the thread, goojohn and One Fried Mind brought the level of discourse down to the playground. The rest of us were posting mature, mutually respectful thoughts with relevant content until the self-aggrandizing, petulant ****-stirrers got here. Wink
giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 04:41 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
Why else would you refer to me as "dumb ass"? Only insecure people appeal to the lowest common denominator by calling others "dumb ass."

Save your arm chair psycho-babble. My appeal to the lowest commmon denominator (which I find interesting you recognize that you are...[admitting you have a problem is the first step]) has nothing to do with insecurity. Rather it's merley a patent obsevation of your dumb assness. Dont have to be a rocket surgeon to see it Skippy
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 04:51 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
...****-stirrers got here.

It's good to know that you realize that you do in fact spout ****. (as I just told your counter part, admitting the problem is the first step) Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I would say you probably cant help yourself. But I believe in tough love...so, if you dont like the **** stirred...dont spout it!!
FBM

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 05:30 pm
@giujohn,
What I've spouted is a mountain of data that shows you're full of ****. The UN and a half dozen other agencies agree. You seem to be keen on dodging that fact. And reality in general. http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/hapkido1996/35_zps521e2402.gif
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 05:43 pm
@FBM,
Since you already understand that guibrain isn't "all there," why do you even bother with him? Mr. Green 2 Cents
giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 05:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Like you, he cant help himself...its like OCD. Drunk
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Since you already understand that guibrain isn't "all there," why do you even bother with him? Mr. Green 2 Cents

I wondered that myself, but you know how a cat will toy around with an injured mouse without ever killing it? Maybe it's kinda like that. Wink
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:18 pm
@FBM,
Understood; I play with a few of "his kind" on a2k too! LOL

However, for those who repeats stuff ad nauseam, I just put them on IGNORE.

FBM

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yeah, this one will probably eventually go on Ignore or I will just scroll past its posts. People like him and his twin, One Fried Mind, are a dime a dozen on teh interweebs these days.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 06:56 pm
@FBM,
Quote:

People like him and his twin, One Fried Mind, are a dime a dozen on the interweebs these days.

Tell me about it. All types may be found on the Web and that includes the ones you've described in your above statement.

The Internet is the perfect place for the individualist to hang out because they cannot be seen and no one expects anything physical from them. In real life outside the web, people normally shun these nonconformists.

Many a times, we might encounter people who've never experienced a normal interaction with another and stands alone. Some of these people were born to be alone and might have a physical and or mental disability which sets them apart. The Internet is their refuge.....it's only in normal back and forth dialogue will the difference between normal and abnormal be highlighted. The eccentric, never encountering physical relationships, there might be much mental and emotional frustration which sometime produces twisted thoughts of others and this may be seen in their posts.

The Internet is indeed a fascinating place to meet many strange others.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 07:02 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I like to look at the positive side of these social network sights. I've met many good people throughout the years, and I'm happy to be able to call them my friends.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 07:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

I like to look at the positive side of these social network sights. I've met many good people throughout the years, and I'm happy to be able to call them my friends.

So have I, CI. It appears you did not comprehend my post. I was referring to some individualists with strange distorted ideas. A2k is filled with highly intelligent posters, and many I find I'm in awe of, like really! But there are one or two on this site that appear to be living on another planet. Also, bear in mind, I was referring to the Internet as a whole.....
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 08:00 pm
THE THREE STOOGES HAVE A CONVERSTION...(see above)
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 08:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

Since you already understand that guibrain isn't "all there," why do you even bother with him?

Even though your post is not addressed to me, CI, I would like to answer for me.

My personal reasoning is sometimes a poster will pique one's curiosity.... inquisitiveness as to what makes such a poster tick. One can normally only do this by engaging said poster. After a fashion, if the poster ceases to stimulate one's interest, further communication will be useless and the poster dropped; that is it in my case.
giujohn

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2014 09:27 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
OH PLEASE DROP ME, PLEASE!!!!
0 Replies