I saw a white man with a gun. I heard a policeman saying, "Place the weapon down on the ground, ple

giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 06:08 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
I put him on 'ignore' ages ago.

And yet you still comment on what I'm saying...you just cant help yourself, huh?
FBM

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 06:34 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
We are such a blessed forum to have him grace our presence and enlighten our understanding with facts, details, statistical analysis and testomonies of relevant experts.

Well, it's a little late, but as long as you've finally seen the light....

It would be such an awesome world if you were in charge of the UN instead of all those experts.
FBM

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:05 pm
@FBM,
"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:33 pm
@FBM,
Quote:

It would be such an awesome world if you were in charge of the UN instead of all those experts.

I couldnt agree more. I knew you'd come around. (and they said you were a dumb ass!)
FBM

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:36 pm
@giujohn,
Stone Age, here we come!
giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 07:52 pm
@FBM,
ok...here I thought you were showing some intelligence, but now you're just babbling.
Are ya having a petit mal seizure?
hingehead

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:02 pm
@giujohn,
I've got it! You're a computer program. Dumbass, crybabies, Hitler. Not quite enough to get you past the Turing test.
giujohn

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:31 pm
@hingehead,
Yes..to a minor intelligence I may seem godlike or as perfect as a machine.
parados

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 08:37 pm
@giujohn,
You are a stupid ass. No other way to describe you.

The UN treaty can be found here.
https://unoda-web.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Ch_XXVI_08.pdf

It very clearly states it doesn't do what you claim it does.

But hell, Snopes shows your stupidity too.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

But don't worry, it's much better to not sign this treaty and let terrorists get guns on the international market because they aren't a threat. Maybe we should let ebola buy guns too while we are at it.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 09:05 pm
@parados,
Thnx for those links, parados.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 10:20 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

ok...here I thought you were showing some intelligence, but now you're just babbling.
Are ya having a petit mal seizure?

What are you doing now? Choosing random intelligent-sounding words out to try to cover up your lack of education? Or just trying to throw out another red herring to distract us from the fact that we've just seen that the UN and a dozen US agencies all agree that you're full of ****? Laughing
RABEL222

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 10:23 pm
@giujohn,
I think you proved your god like intellagance to the majority of posters on this site more than once.
0 Replies

Bentinie

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 10:26 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
******* moron.

Stop! Do not be so hard on yourself, giujohn. You can't help it if you were born thata way. Listen to me, I'll bet you are not the only moron born. I betcha there's at least one other person besides yourself. Are you an only child?
FBM

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 04:48 am
@Bentinie,
Bentinie wrote:

Quote:
******* moron.

Stop! Do not be so hard on yourself, giujohn. You can't help it if you were born thata way. Listen to me, I'll bet you are not the only moron born. I betcha there's at least one other person besides yourself. Are you an only child?

Judging from their posts, I think he and One Fried Mind are related. Wink
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 05:52 pm
@FBM,
twins .... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Arrow Arrow Idea Idea Idea
0 Replies

Bentinie

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:08 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
I put him on 'ignore' ages ago.

Quote:
giujohn wrote:
And yet you still comment on what I'm saying...you just cant help yourself, huh?

Uh-uh. Not exactly. Andrei is responding to quotes about you from another poster. Don't you understand this? You seem to have an exaggerated exalted opinion of yourself. Lustig Andrei doesn't have to tune in directly to your posts to know what you said to another. Your posts are so repulsive that others must have you on "ignore ages ago" so it's not at all surprising that Andrei is doing so as well.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:14 pm
@Bentinie,
Thank you, Bentinie. I couldn't have explained it more succinctly myself.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2014 07:28 pm
@Bentinie,
As a matter of fact, I also have him on IGNORE. His posts aren't worth reading.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:25 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
Uh-uh. Not exactly. Andrei is responding to quotes about you from another poster. Don't you understand this? You seem to have an exaggerated exalted opinion of yourself. Lustig Andrei doesn't have to tune in directly to your posts to know what you said to another. Your posts are so repulsive that others must have you on "ignore ages ago" so it's not at all surprising that Andrei is doing so as well.

I understand perfectly dumbass. If he comments directly or indirectly it matters not...he still commented...case closed. My suggestion?? PUT ME ON IGNORE TOO!!!!!
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2014 06:29 pm
@Bentinie,
Quote:
Do not be so hard on yourself, giujohn. You can't help it if you were born thata way. Listen to me, I'll bet you are not the only moron born.

Speaking as an expert moron!