She has a boyfriend but says she loves me??

nao48

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 06:53 pm
So I met a girl a few months back at camp and we really hit it off. Since then we have become really close, to the point where she says that she loves me. The problem is she has a boyfriend Sad, from what I have heard from her friends he is awful to her and cheats constantly but she wont break it off with him, I don't know if it helps but he just graduated from high school and is 18 she just turned 15. I live a couple hours away from her and I wont have my licence for at least 2 months so I cant go out to see her right now. Why am I here really? Am I just her crutch? Does she have me here because she needs someone to tell her how amazing she is? I love her and it kills me to think that shes just using me and doesn't really care Sad but if that is the case I wont take it. I really need help with this its tearing me up inside, any advice at all is greatly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 930 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Kincaidy

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 09:45 pm
If I were you, I would break up with her since she has a boyfriend and does not plan to leave him.
0 Replies

Kincaidy

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 09:47 pm
most of all, love triangle always come to no good.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 04:58 am
@nao48,
She's 15. She might be telling a lot of people that she loves them, when what she really means is that she likes them a lot, or she's grateful to them, etc.

If it bothers you that much, you can always tell her that you're getting mixed signals from her, and that it's confusing to you. But be prepared to be told that she "doesn't mean anything by it".

PS Don't try to break a couple up. Even if he is a louse. She will figure it out, or not, on her own. Unless he is actively abusing her, stay out of it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 05:34 am
HE cheats on her? What is SHE doing with you?

Get out of this right now. She is using you as a feel-good person.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 06:20 am
@nao48,
She has a boyfriend and you live a few hours away.

Let her get on with her life and get on with yours.

0 Replies