Gift suggest for surgery patient?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 01:11 pm
@Linkat,
Thanks for update.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 08:29 am
Sad -- he was supposed to go home today. Just found out this morning he had a set back. The poor thing needs to go back to surgery and have a stent put in.

Parents are asking for positive thoughts and prayers.
firefly

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 01:27 pm
@Linkat,
I hope the surgery is successful and that the boy will be able to go home soon.

Such a stressful ordeal for that family. Sending positive thoughts to all of them.
Linkat

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 09:30 am
@firefly,
So everything is good now - he got to go home last night!
ossobuco

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2014 09:35 am
@Linkat,
Good!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:23 pm
@Linkat,
That is good to hear. I think the gift cards are a great idea. I would think knowing they had that to get what they needed when they needed it would be comforting. Smile

Glad to hear he is doing so well. Hope the donor recovers soon. Awesome thing she did. I know it was not easy.
0 Replies

ScarlettLewis

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 04:03 am
A get well cards that are really hilarious, upbeat cards can gave him a good laugh. Also, friends and relatives who live too far away to visit and can only call occasionally, might want to make a "positive" video of themselves saying hello and send it to the patient.
0 Replies

solarmore

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2014 09:25 pm
@Butrflynet,
seems cool!
0 Replies

Maryme13

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2014 04:42 pm
@Linkat,
It's such a sad story. My heart breaks when children have to suffer like that because of health problems. Have you already gave gifts to boys? If you still don't, I can just suppose that boys in this age like computer games and toys or model kits from these games.
Linkat

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:47 am
@Maryme13,
Yes - it is sad -- but it is also happy. The boy is doing very well and yes I gave him a gift - I opted for the gift card and wrote him a funny note to lift his spirits. His mom talk me how it made him chuckle.
0 Replies

ivy wong

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 10:15 pm
@Linkat,
poor boy, I think the best gift is something he dreams for long time, such as a toy or something he really likes.
0 Replies