NFL Pick 'em game?

CowDoc

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:39 pm
Is anyone going to run the NFL game-choosing thread this year? I'd be happy to take it on if I weren't going to be on the road so much this fall, but I'm afraid I'd be utterly unable to give it the time and attention it deserves.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 756 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:42 pm
@CowDoc,
Yes, it is happening .. now re fantasy, but I presume there will also be pickum, hurry if you want to get into fantasy,

Also, hi!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:09 pm
@ossobuco,

There may be room in the fantasy roster, and probably most of us are ok with over ten.

theirn
CowDoc

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:40 pm
@ossobuco,
I've been sufficiently out of touch with the NFL in recent years that I would be over my head in fantasy. I'll make an effort with the pick 'em, though.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 08:53 pm
@CowDoc,

We're all over our heads, re fantasy, which I say as someone who studied up and ended up more stupid.

why don't you start a pickum thread - a lot of us would play.

I'm not sure why Johnboy isn't starting all this, am concerned re his health, but let's keep it going.

we're
CowDoc

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 09:45 am
@ossobuco,
As I said, I have a lot of time on the road for the next few months. I could start the thread, but I don't see any way I could maintain the stats. I could try, but I'm thinkin' I'll need some help, at the very least.
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 10:36 am
@CowDoc,
Maybe the thread could be started, and folks might be able to volunteer time to keep it afloat.

Re RJB, has he been in poor health?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 Sep, 2014 11:18 am
@Ticomaya,
I don't know, Tico, that was just a guess. I'll pm him..
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2014 06:20 am
If RJB cannot, I would be willing to keep the stats.
0 Replies