when enough is enough

marysan

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 06:28 pm
When its been six years sonce my husband of 30 years left me and the person he ruined my life for still sends me insulting msgs I think its time I took action. When I hear others say..move on...when theyve never experienced such a life changing nightmare and im also a different person now and ive still got her bothering me...like she didnt do enough damage...I just want to get some advice off others whove been through this hell because I know not one person who has therefore how can I talk to someone who really doesnt know all the problems and after affects that it causes
some action.

chai2

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 06:41 pm
@marysan,
Are you communicating back with her?

Are you the origniator of the messages, and she's just responding?

Give us examples of what she's saying.
boomerang

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 06:45 pm
@marysan,
Go to the courthouse and file a "no contact order".
marysan

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:00 pm
@boomerang,
No im not sending her any messages...shes a really horrible individual. ..shes very cocky..says stuff like..you never got hold of me dd you and stuff like how I dont deserve my grandson..how none of my three kids love me...they adore me ..ive doted on them all their lives. She says stuff like she knows everything anout me but I know nothing about her..ive got alot of emai ls n fbook msgs..alot..some I have replied to obviously
That was a couple of years ago tho and ive no interest in her at all. Put it this way. Without sounding like a bitch..this woman who really does resemble a man has nothing on me. My husband was being blackmailed and it caused no end of probs. The blackmailer hacked our phones and internet and tbh I dont think my husband had any choice in the matter and was forced into leaving us...im just getting a bit fed up and feel as if they both deserve to be punished not allowed to get away with sending me abuse. He kniws nothing about these latest msgs. He went mad last time n told her not to do it agsin. However ive much more to say on my nightmare story snd would greatly appreciate any helpful advice from anyone x
chai2

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:04 pm
@marysan,
I don't think we want to hear any more about your nightmare story.

Block her emails and her facebook message and move on.
marysan

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:21 pm
@chai2,
Well for sure you aint going to hear anything love...really no need for your snotty reply was there...how dare you movk my life...you really shouldnt be on a site like this and im gonna report you. You havr no right to speak to me like that. God if you had gone thru what I had youd be screaming out loud and everyone would know. Have a **** life
marysan

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:26 pm
@chai2,
Ive reported you. Dont like people like you who think they can say just what they want. Well you cant
chai2

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:30 pm
@marysan,
You've been saying everything you want. Why can't I? At least I'm saying it in proper English.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:31 pm
@marysan,
marysan wrote:

Well for sure you aint going to hear anything

Good, at least there's that much.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:31 pm
@marysan,
Like I said -- go to the courthouse and file a "no contact" order against her. That way if she contacts you in any way it becomes a criminal matter and you can have her arrested.

Also -- we honor the first amendment to the U.S. Constitution at this site so Chai can say pretty much whatever she wants to say whether you like it or not.
chai2

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:33 pm
@boomerang,
fuckin' A tweety boom.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 31 Aug, 2014 10:26 pm
@marysan,
The most obvious thing to do is: block her phone number, block her email account, remove her from 'friends' in your social media account, and perhaps make it so only friends can contact you...then most of the communication you don't want just doesn't happen.

Other methods -depending on the laws in your area, there are several things you can consider:

Civilly:
- restraining order / no contact order / good behaviour order etc

Criminally:
- harrassing phone calls
- stalking

If you must talk with her, take some courses in / read some books about:
- dealing with manipulative people
- communicating / difficult conversations
- assertiveness

An in any event...it's very unusual for a person to still hang on to resentment 6 years on. It's something that stays detrimental to your quality of life for as long as you hang on to it. If you have not seen a counsellor about letting go, and finding your own happiness again - I hope you consider it.

Best wishes.
0 Replies