Not knowing if i should continue this relationship?

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 11:27 pm
Met this guy on a dating website back in February 2014. Talking on internet for a day we talk on the phone. His voice was outstanding to me and he had me at hell0. He wanted to meet me. He sometime ago lost his job due to injury lives with the folks so we planned on a weekend evening before I had to be back to work ( he lives about 3 hours away) to go out to eat and do something together. He took me to one of his favorite restaurants and as we were eating he kept looking at me and telling me I had beautiful eyes while smiling at me. When finished with dinner we went to use the bathroom and he told me he had a secret to tell which was a ploy to kiss me. We then killed time by driving around while he sang to songs and showing me the country and getting to know each other. While doing this he stated he is trying very hard to get a job. He asked if I was ok if nothing portrayed of a job and I would have to be sole breadwinner. I hesitated but answered yes but you need to at least try for ssi. We further seen each other from time to time pretty heavy at first. He traveled up here when I was able to give him gas money. I did travel there very few times. He introduced me to a time he loves which is kareoking and explained to me how I could do better at it and I fell in love with it only when doing it with him. As the months grew in to 3-4 months he started coming less. I forked over money when he asked and now going on 6 months it has been about 2 months without seeing him which is no fault of mine cause I have offered to go see him where he lives. He tells me he is very busy for a while due to helping family on a ranch ( which he promised to help on ranch thru summer) and taking classes for various reasons. I explain to him that I would love for him to move in with me by end of October or by first of new year. He kept ignoring that. I want to add that at first of relationship he would text me things like good morning beautiful and just say really great things now he only does it once in a blue moon. Now as time has gone on I feel like I am giving money to him but not being able to see him. He is telling me the truth per what he is busy with. Now that its been several jobs he has had interviews with but no one is hiring him he has an idea to go to college to get a accounting degree. However one day he had a temp job to do a delivery where I live and he was very genuine as to saying he wanted to see me for sure. I went and had lunch with him and it was great I felt we had a true moment. As like any phone conversation he will tell me he loves me first as we hang up but nothing out of the blue. I just kept getting angry with him and asking him questions over and over which he kept saying you don't listen to me and you put so much pressure on me as well as my family putting pressure on me. I know I am all out of sorts here but I wanted to add that at first of relationship he persued sex pretty well and I crave it and was so used to it that after a few times he told me no due to religious reasons which I believe and so I changed my outlook on that for most part. He is very good at texting me to check on me and call me as well. When he does come up as well as talk or text we have great moments and we state we love each other very genuinely. Just I feel anxious as to call or text him before he does me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 759 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 06:33 am
@confusedblondepoc,
How much money does he owe you?
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2014 07:40 am
@confusedblondepoc,
Do you feel his interest started waning after you started having intercourse?
0 Replies