What has come out of 'modern physics'?

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 08:38 pm
When you talk to Q, you enable him. Why would anyone do that? Nothing worthwhile can come from talking to him.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 10:01 pm
The better question, what has come out of 'modern science', which is not to say science should be agreed under the light of your ideals, Que, but rather science has lost its philosophical spirit, as science is founded on philosophy.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:28 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
The better question, what has come out of 'modern science', which is not to say science should be agreed under the light of your ideals, Que, but rather science has lost its philosophical spirit, as science is founded on philosophy.

Well, that used to b my old question, but people didn't understand that.
btw science is not founded on philosophy but on religion.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but do some resarch first.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:34 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Science is founded on philosophy, to argue this is the epitome of idiocy. I did my research. There is entire diagrams showing how philosophy evolved into science. There's ZERO CORRELATION with religion.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:42 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Science is founded on philosophy, to argue this is the epitome of idiocy. I did my research. There is entire diagrams showing how philosophy evolved into science. There's ZERO CORRELATION with religion

Yes, I know. That is the official story. However, it is wrong and 'science' was created when the religions didn't work as good as they used to do in controlling the masses. So, when religions failed in this regard, 'science' was created.
'science' is nothing more then a manipulation tool to keep us from any real truths.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:46 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Science isn't about what humans want - Science is about how the Universe works.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:48 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Science isn't about what humans want - Science is about how the Universe works

Well, of course not. First of all, science doesn't tell us how 'the univers works'.
Or tell me where it does!
Seconds, it is a control tool to misguide us.

This one says it all:
http://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/just-look-at-us-everything-is-backwards-everything-is-upside-down-doctors-destroy-health-lawyers-destroy-justice-universities-destroy-knowledge-governments-destroy-freedom-the-major-medi.jpg

it is what it is.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 7 Sep, 2014 11:55 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Science is not a building, which is why I explained "modern science". I'm with Tesla, when he warned the scientists that they would learn far more if they properly dealt with the non-tangible aspects of life in a decade than they have learned in the existence of science.

And I understand these establishments "box in" life. I am against that just as much, but let's not confuse science & religion with scientific and religious establishments. That would then be semantics, no?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:01 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
. I'm with Tesla, when he warned the scientists that they would learn far more if they properly dealt with the non-tangible aspects of life in a decade than they have learned in the existence of science.

I do agree with you here.

Quote:
And I understand these establishments "box in" life. I am against that just as much, but let's not confuse science & religion with scientific and religious establishments. That would then be semantics, no?

No, I am not talking semantics here and now. Science is a tool, like religion to control people, and if you look up close at 'science' you can see a lot tha resembles with religion. It's high priests like Einstein, Dawkins, Hawkins, and so on and so forth. Outsiders are not allowd in! It is a closed system, with a LOT of taboo subjects (Ufo's etc). And there is much more to it. E.g the black robes they wear at the start of the 'academic year' , has to do with "Saturn worship", that is a religion. Most of the indoctri.. oeps education institutes are run by freemasons ( religion). Well, once you start digging you see it is just like a religion, hence 'science' is NOT, free inquiry into how the "Universe works"
Far far far from it.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:08 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Sometimes when you dig on the internet, you may come across a hole called a rabbit hole - STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOLE. It's built by crazy people who have no sense of reality. Please do not let them destroy your potential to think, as you can easily turn the nonsense around into sense, if you just stop believing that science is some cult, when was founded by GREAT PHILOSOPHERS. And Einstein was a great man. I don't really like Hawkins, nor do I care much for Dawkins, that being said - THEY ARE NOT PART OF A CULT; THEY ARE JUST NOT AS SUCCESSFUL AT BEING SCIENTIFIC.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:13 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Sometimes when you dig on the internet, you may come across a hole called a rabbit hole - STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOLE. It's built by crazy people who have no sense of reality. Please do not let them destroy your potential to think, as you can easily turn the nonsense around into sense, if you just stop believing that science is some cult, when was founded by GREAT PHILOSOPHERS. And Einstein was a great man. I don't really like Hawkins, nor do I care much for Dawkins, that being said - THEY ARE NOT PART OF A CULT; THEY ARE JUST NOT AS SUCCESSFUL AT BEING SCIENTIFIC.

I don't understand the first part. Are you implying that I randomly take things from the internet? because I don't. I researched a lot myself for years,

Quote:
And Einstein was a great man

Einstein a great man? WHY? He didn't bring us anything!

What you don't seem to understand is that ALL universities etc are being led by a cult, the freemasons (among others, another very important one is the jesuits,)
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:17 am
@Quehoniaomath,
No, you have been deceived. The wisest men of this planet do not speak of what you speak for, because they never existed. This is the internet we're talking about - you did not do a great job separating the stories from the realities, friend. I spent 8 years weeding through EVERYTHING, to the point I have only FACTS and THEORIES. I am well aware of the conspiracy theories on this internet.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:19 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
No, you have been deceived. The wisest men of this planet do not speak of what you speak for, because they never existed. This is the internet we're talking about - you did not do a great job separating the stories from the realities, friend. I spent 8 years weeding through EVERYTHING, to the point I have only FACTS and THEORIES. NO STORIES; NO FEELINGS.

what the **** are you talking about??

I can state this as well:

Quote:
I spent 8 years weeding through EVERYTHING, to the point I have only FACTS and THEORIES. NO STORIES; NO FEELINGS

But it says nothing! You don't give any god argument or why this or why that and you don't answer questions.

btw
Quote:
8 years weeding through EVERYTHING,

is very funny. Think about it yourself!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 12:30 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I'm watching you break, while I do not.

As you can see, you're not as mentally established as you thought. The clay is crumbling before your hands, while it remains solid in mine.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Mon 8 Sep, 2014 01:11 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I'm watching you break, while I do not.

As you can see, you're not as mentally established as you thought. The clay is crumbling before your hands, while it remains solid in mine.

strange reply indeed.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 02:26 am
And still, nobody seems to be able here to show anything that has come out of 'modern physics'!

NOTHING!
maxdancona

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 07:07 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I guess that proves you are right then.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 08:21 am
@maxdancona,
??

0 Replies